Final Chapter

Without Boundaries

 

Kim Kyu Jong kept glancing at his watch and at the driver beside him.  They are late for their next schedule.  Because of the event later that night, after the schedule ended, there will be a little get together dinner between Park Jung Min, Heo Young Saeng and he with Steven Lee, the three of them has agreed to go to the schedule in Young Saeng’s car instead of the normal ride with their manager.  Thus the traffic that they faced now when they had made a wrong turn a couple junctions back. 

 

Hyung…we’re late.

Aish, Kyu Jong ah…I know that already.  It’s Jung Min’s fault!  Who asked him to tell me to follow another black Alphard?

Ya!  You’re the driver!  Who asked you to listen to your backseat passenger?” Jung Min retorted from the middle seat at the back, pouting.

Minnie ah…hyung…stop arguing.  Hyung Jun and Hyun Joong hyung could still cover for us for a few more minutes.  We are not that far away from the radio station.”  Kyu Jong tried to ease the tension between his two friends and group members.

 

Within a few minutes after the U-turn, as what their manager has directed them to do when they called him up to tell him about their current situation, they entered the basement parking lot.

 

There…a vacant parking space!  Turn to your right, hyung,” Jung Min exclaimed.

 

Young Saeng turned and swerved to park the car in a hurry in the parking space between a Sephia and an Elantra when he made an emergency brake, startling Jung Min at the back seat.

 

Hyung!  Do you even know how to drive?” grumbled the boy as he rubbed his forehead due to the hit with Kyu Jong’s seat when Young Saeng braked suddenly.

 

Kim Kyu Jong who was at the front seat saw the reason quickly hurried out of the car nearly at the same time as Young Saeng, leaving Jung Min confused.

 

Gwaenchana?”  Young Saeng asked as he kneeled down in front of the girl he nearly hit when he wanted to park the car in a rush, not seeing her from the start as she was crouching down near the Sephia.

 

She was probably in shock because of the event referring to her wide eyes and stiffed body, staring straight at the headlight of Young Saeng’s car.

 

Kyu Jong looked at his hyung.  Worried.  “Gwaenchana?” he asked again when the girl didn’t answer to Young Saeng’s question.  Behind him he heard the car’s door opened.

 

Is she okay?  Hyung…did you nearly hit her?” asked Jung Min.

I didn’t see her.  She was bending down.  Like she was searching for something.”

She’s probably in shock, hyung.

 

Young Saeng put his hand on the girl’s shoulder, “Miss…gwaenchana?  Mianhae.  I didn’t see you.”

 

The girl batted her eyelashes, finally out of the shocking trance and turned to look at Young Saeng, nodding slowly.

 

Can you get up?” asked Young Saeng as he held onto the girl’s arm, trying to help her to stand and move away from the parking space.

 

W…wa…wait…my neck…necklace.  My necklace.

I’ll search for it, miss.”  Kyu Jong volunteered as Young Saeng helped the girl and ushered her to the front of the Sephia, leaning her at the car.

 

I’ve found it… Chak…chakkanman… Hy…hyung…” Jung Min stuttered as he held the necklace on his palm, shoving it to Young Saeng and Kyu Jong’s face.

 

All three of them then turned to look at the girl.  Confusion can be clearly seen on their faces.  Young Saeng took the necklace and gave it to the girl.

 

Miss…that necklace…and…ring…How…or who gave it to you?” he asked the girl.

 

The girl looked up and stared at Young Saeng.

 

You won’t believe it even if I told you.”

Try me…

 

The girl stared at him for a few second and turned to look at Kyu Jong and Jung Min who has made their way in front of the girl, eager to know about the necklace.

 

Last two weeks, a girl kept coming to my dream.  Asking me to wear a necklace like hers.  She said I would meet my destiny if I do.  I didn’t want to but she kept appearing in my dreams until I did what she asked me to.  It scared me.”

 

All three boys’ jaw dropped.  They looked at one another.

 

The girl…was she wearing a white dress and have wavy, long hair?” asked Young Saeng.

De…how do you know?

Because she told me that I would meet my destiny at a car park on this date, through a note every night.”

 

Young Saeng and the girl stared at each other.  Disbelieve at the revelation.  They would have kept looking at each other if it weren’t for the honk of another car behind them, waiting for Young Saeng’s car to unblock the way.  Park Jung Min climbed into the driver’s seat and parked the car for Young Saeng as Young Saeng and the girl introduced themselves to each other.

 

I’m SS501, Heo Young Saeng.”

I’m Seol Yu Min, a sound engineer here.  Nice to meet you.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:  Okay...this is the end of Without Boundaries.  Though not many of you commented on the story, i'll just have to be happy if you even read it.  Anyway, i'm letting your imgaination to think why the ghost chose Seol Yu Min...is it because she is her niece? As Heo Young Saeng was to her husband?  Or whether the two would really hit it off?  Well, i gave your freedom for your own ending....as of now, this is how i want to end the story.  I hope you will support my other / only ongoing long fiction, HOPE (it's Jung Min bias).  Thank you again for all my subscribers and silent readers...till we meet again...Ja ne....heart