EIGHT

Without Boundaries

Hyung Jun was resting his head on his hyung’s lap while reading a manga on the couch while his hyung, Hyun Joong flipping through one channel to the next, trying to find a program that he would want to see.  Opposite them, sprawling on the floor was Heo Young Saeng, sleeping.  Somewhere in the apartment, pots clicking and water running were heard.



Kyu Jong, make extra.  I’m hungry,” Hyun Joong shouted from his seat.


Me too…” added Hyung Jun.



They waited for grumbling or negative feedback from the back but none was heard.  Hyung Jun grinned and his eyes looked up from the manga he was reading to the face of his group’s leader.  



Looks like we are eating ramyun,” he said and he saw Hyun Joong’s lips curled up and nodded.


I contributed the materials, so at least he could pay with the work.  Not like someone I know that just wanted to eat for free.”



Hyung Jun pouted when he heard Hyun Joong’s feedback and continued reading the manga he had in his hand.  Suddenly, he felt a sudden gush of wind blew in from the balcony’s sliding door that managed to turn a page from his manga.  The wind startled him and made the hair on the back of  his neck rose.  He quickly sat up and rubbed the back of his neck.  Turning his gaze towards Hyun Joong, he saw him looking at him curiously.



You felt it?


What do you feel?” Hyun Joong asked him back, unwilling to clarify anything since he wasn’t sure of it himself.


The wind?  And the eerie feeling?



Hyun Joong nodded.



What the heck was it, hyung?


Probably a ghost walked by?


Hyung!  Don’t scare me like that!  Is your place is like the dorm from before?” Hyung Jun asked, indicating about the presence in the dorm from the time they debuted.


I don’t think so…Didn’t feel or see anything since I moved in.”


That was really something…”  Hyung Jun’s voice trailed on, his eyes wandered around the living room but nothing was different or weird.



While the both of them were looking warily at each other, Young Saeng sudden scream, “Nooo…!” made the double HJ jumped and hugged each other tightly, startled by the sound.