EIGHTEEN

Without Boundaries

The drive to the cemetery was hectic with Jung Min and Hyung Jun bickering over some game they were playing of naming types of cars and detecting the car they each has chosen on the road, counting them.  Whoever that has the most amount of cars wins and the loser will be flicked on the forehead by the winner.  The only problem was that each one kept denying the other of the cars they are counting.

 

5. I already have 5,” shouted Hyung Jun, showing his left hand to Jung Min, wiggling his five fingers.

Babo! That was not Camry…so, you still have 4.  There…a RX8.  See, it just past us.  That would make mine 6,” teased Jung Min.

Hyung…you saw right? The maroon Camry on the other side of the road,” bawled Hyung Jun at his hyung who was in the driver’s seat, in front of him, shaking the older boy’s shoulder.

Ya!  Do you want us to crash?  If I look around looking for cars for you, we are going to hit the divider.  If you disturb me once again, you are out of this car,” replied Hyun Joong in an annoyed and angry tone that made Hyung Jun scurried back to his sit like a turtle cowering inside its shell.

Jung Min leaned forward to Hyung Jun’s sit and whispered to his ear, “10 more minutes and that forehead of yours will be mine.

Ya!  It’s not over yet!  You…

Kim Hyung Jun!  Do you really want me to pull over?” The stern voice from Hyun Joong cut Hyung Jun off and made him pout, glaring at Jung Min.

And Jung Min, one more word from Hyung Jun, you’re getting off with him.  Aisshh…can’t you two keep quiet for once?

With that, Jung Min pouted and with his hands crossed over his chest, he hastily leaned on his seat.  Hyung Jun gave him a teasing smile before he too quietly sat properly on his seat; peace was finally in the car.

 

Kyu Jong smiled, looking to and fro between the two, satisfied with the silence and continued listening to his iPod while leaning his head at the window and daydream like he always does riding in the car.

 

Young Saeng turned his head to the back seats before glancing sideways to the driver, “Thank you for driving me to the cemetery.  I didn’t expect that all of you wanted to tag along Kyu Jong and me.”

 

Hyun Joong snide without looking at Young Saeng before he replied, “Getting a chance to meet a ghost, I won’t miss it!

 

See a ghost?  She was at your place and you still didn’t see her.

She’s too shy…make sure to ask her to appear this time around.  Then I can greet your aunt properly.

People tend to run away from ghost and you do your best to see them…

They just don’t know what they are missing…ghosts are cool.

 

Young Saeng just shook his head listening to what Hyun Joong said before looking straight at the road in front with his hand holding tight the box casing containing the Eun Mi’s necklace and ring.