THREE

Without Boundaries


Boys, go to sleep.  It’s already one in the morning.  We have an early photo shoot tomorrow.  Go now!  Hyung Jun, Kyu Jong, go to your room.  Hyun Joong, you sleep with me so that it would be easier for me to wake you up.  Palli…go now!” commanded their manager upon seeing them playing online games, playing the guitar and snapping pictures in one of the rooms. 


Okay, okay…” said Hyung Jun, taking his laptop with him, followed by Kyu Jong from behind, “and I was about to cream that horse…”he added.


Cream me?  Hahaha…in your dreams!  Just because you got advice and being taught by professional progamer, you think you can beat me in Starcraft?  Hahaha…dream on, turtle!

Let’s have another shot then…

Hyung Jun…bed, now!” the manager directed sternly, eyeing Hyung Jun, daring him to disobey.


Hyung Jun pouted, protesting for being asked to sleep when he wanted to beat Jung Min.  Jung Min smirked at him, lighting more flames of anger in Hyung Jun.


But hyung…

Now!  You want to beat him, just do it tomorrow, in the photo shoot.

Yeah right…like he could…


Ya! Park Jung Min!  Just go to sleep!  Stop teasing him already,” Yong Saeng finally butted in, stopping the unnecessary bickering between the two.


Hearing his hyung’s command, Jung Min stuck out his tongue to Hyung Jun before landing his body on his bed and putting on his night mask.


The manager shook his head at the childish act by the two members, “Kids,” and left.


Kim Kyu Jong pushed Hyung Jun out of the room towards their own, “Come on now, Jun ah…let’s go.  You can play the game with him later tonight after dinner.  We don’t have night schedule here, remember?


Hyung Jun nodded, glaring at Jung Min who was already on his bed.  “I’ll beat the crap out of him,” he muttered slowly before making his way out, followed by Kyu Jong.


Yong Saeng shook his head, “Why can’t they talk properly together?  They are the best of friends and also the worst enemy for one another,” he said, looking at Hyun Joong as the leader stood up with his guitar in his hand.


That is just the way they communicate…good night Yong Saeng ah,” the leader said, giving a pat at Yong Saeng’s arm before he too left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

Yong Saeng set aside his DSLR camera on the side table and got up to switch of the light and went to bed, not realizing the figure outside the window of his room, watching him through the sheer curtain.