SEVEN

Without Boundaries


After the 2nd night:


Heo Young Saeng woke up that morning staring straight at the ceiling, his eyebrows furrowed as if he was in a deep thought.  He would have continued in that state if it weren’t for the call from his manager reminding him about the SS501 schedule for that morning.  He was obviously still thinking about something when he ended the call.  Sitting up on is bed, he let out a sigh and walked into his bathroom after stripping off from his pajamas covering only his private part with a deep grey towel.


Brushing his teeth, he looked at himself in the mirror and muttered, “There is something not right here…”  The image on the other side copied the same reaction and he clearly saw the confusion and mix up feelings on his face.  This was not normal for him.  Gurgling water inside his mouth to rinse off the balance of toothpaste, he showed the expression of someone that have a resolution.  He quickly got into the shower and cleansed himself in order to be at the event on time.


Finishing clothing himself, he grabbed the last item he needed to complete his look, his hoodie from the hanger behind his door, wore it, check himself out again at the mirror before exiting his house and proceed to his event’s venue.


You’re late.”


That was the first sentence he heard when he opened the door pasted with the paper written with ‘SS501’ on it at the front.  He didn’t have to look up to see who gave out the comment.  The voice was enough for him to identify the person.  He has been with the boys for 5 years and he knew their voice, their tone, their attitude and personality by heart.


Sorry guys,” was all he managed to answer.  He knew he was at wrong and when the leader himself commented of his lateness, the king of tardiness of SS501 himself, he felt really bad towards the boys.


He was hurried off towards his costume and as he was about to hang his hoodie, he noticed a piece of paper inside the left pocket and took it out.  It was scribbled with his own handwriting.  '11, car park.'


He stared at the paper, confused by what he just read.  Trying to recall anything as to what the meaning was, he came to none.  Therefore he made the decision to ignore the note, crumpled it and threw it inside the dustbin in the room before proceeding with changing to his outfit. 


While the hairdresser noona set his hair after he was done with the makeup, he called Hyun Joong who was just standing a few feet away from him, looking himself at the mirror and practice with his dancing moves.


When the leader came nearer to him and sat beside him, he looked at Hyun Joong at the mirror since he can’t move his head to face him without prejudicing the hair.


Hyun Joong ah…I saw her again.”

Huh? Who?

The girl in the dream.”

Real life?

No.  I dreamt of her again.”

Same dream?

Yes, but this time I followed your advice.  I didn’t approach her.  She didn't move away.

So, did you manage to sleep with her?

What?

This is your wet dream, right?

Hyun Joong ah…I’m serious.  I dreamt the same girl for two days in a row.

I told you this is the premonition of your dream girl.”

No way…but this time she spoke.”

What did she say? The three mushy words?

No…

Then?

He paused for awhile, “She said, ‘You are not him.’

What was that supposed to mean?

How should I know?

Hyun Joong stared at his friend, “It’s just a dream, Young Saeng ah.  Come on, we have a performance.  Stop thinking about the dream.


Young Saeng nodded and set aside the questionable dream far away inside his mind and focused on the event they have for the next 15 minutes.