FIFTEEN

Without Boundaries

 

 

You’ve WHAT???” Kim Hyun Joong let out a loud shout when Young Saeng finally managed to tell his friends about his meet with the ghost the day before at the SBS studio.

 

Hyung…I can’t believe you were actually talking to her while I was just outside the door,” Kyu Jong said, disappointed by the lack of trust from his hyung, “you could have just called out to me…and you didn’t even mentioned anything right after that.”

 

Ya, Kyu Jong ah, how come you didn’t hear anything?  You are practically just by the door, right?” asked Hyun Joong accusingly, eyeing the boy.

 

Hyung…I was on the phone with manager hyung…and I was barely just beside the door,” defended Kyu Jong for himself.

 

Hyun Joong ah…why are you mad at Kyu?  I’m at fault okay?  I’m sorry I didn’t mentioned about it earlier,” Young Saeng tried to cooled down the heated conversation, looking from Hyun Joong, to Kyu Jong and towards Hyung Jun who was holding onto his best friends arm, Park Jung Min; probably scared at the fact that the ghost now has started to make itself appear upon one of them.

 

Aisshh…can you let go of my arms? I’m trying to type here…” Jung Min suddenly opened his mouth and pushed Hyung Jun away from him while he kept typing on the laptop, searching for anything related to the date written on the ring just like what the leader of SS501 instructed him to do.

 

The distraction really did calm the surroundings.  Hyun Joong sighed and put a hand on Kyu Jong’s shoulder, “Sorry Kyu ah…I’m just…

 

It’s okay hyung…I understand.  We’re all worried about Young Saeng’s hyung situation.

 

 

Young Saeng smiled a bit hearing to the make up process and turned his gaze to the scared little baby of the group, “Junnie ah…don’t be like this.  It won’t go after you.  Come on…you’re a man.

 

 

Jung Min chuckled when he heard what Young Saeng said. 

 

 

Ya! What is so funny?” Hyung Jun retorted, glaring at Jung Min.

 

Hyung said you’re a man…” Jung Min snorted, “and you look so scared now…like a real aegi…” he continued, laughing.

 

 

That statement got him a hit on the head by the one he just called aegi.  The situation now was much more lighted than before and all were laughing happily at the act between the Tom & Jerry of SS501 until when all of a sudden, Jung Min seemed alerted and sat up straight, staring tensely at the screen of his laptop.

 

Hyung…I got something.  I found a clipping that mentioned the date.  It stated here that there was an accident occurred where a newlywed couples were on their way for their honeymoon straight after their wedding ceremony on that date, to one of the hills resort at Gyeonggi-do.  It stated here that they found the body of the husband inside the car that they pulled out from the river.  There were no sign of the wife.

 

Jung Min, what was their name?” asked Kyu Jong, getting curious.

 

Chamkkanman,” stated Jung Min as he scrolled down the screen, “the wife’s name is Seol Eun Mi and the husband was…eh?

 

Mwoh?” Hyung Jun asked as he looked over to the screen as well.

 

Park Jung Min looked up from the laptop and looked straight at Young Saeng, “Hyung…he has the same family name as you.  Heo Ju Woon.  Are you some sort related to this man?

 

Young Saeng stared at him, “I…I don’t know.

 

Saengie ah…call your mother and ask her,” Hyun Joong suggested.  The other three nodded in agreement as well, all looking anxious with the information they have just retrived.