SEVENTEEN

Without Boundaries




What’s with the long face, hyung?” asked Kyu Jong as he saw Heo Young Saeng lost in his thoughts with a hand holding onto his chin, staring to the night scenery in front of him from his balcony at his apartment.

Young Saeng blinked his eyes as he snapped out from his thought.  He turned his head slowly towards Kyu Jong who was lazily laid on his stomach, staring at him, on the sofa of his living room behind him.  Kyu Jong was staying at his place when they got back from Japan earlier that evening.

Nothing.”
Come on hyung.  You can’t fool me.  It has been 3 days now.”
I know…
You are supposed to be happy that she stopped disturbing you.  Maybe you have done what she wanted.  To know the truth.
I don’t know.  I just feel that it doesn’t end yet.

Kyu Jong sat up on the sofa when Young Saeng made his way back into the living room and sat beside him on the sofa, taking a pillow and hugged it, resting his chin on the pillow.

At Hyun Joong’s house, she said that I have to know the truth in order to help her.  Right now, I only know the truth.  Where is the helping part?  I don’t know what or how to help her.”

The room went silent after that last sentence.  Both of them seemed to be in their own thoughts.

What if she wants her remains to be buried beside her husband?  To have a proper ceremony?”asked Kyu Jong looking at Young Saeng as he rest his neck on the head of the sofa.

I’ve thought of that as well.  But, where are we going to find her remains?  She never did tell me where it was.”
It must be lonely to walk on this world along all this while, searching for her husband.  I really pity her.
Yeah…me too.
Hyung…I have an idea,” Kyu Jong suddenly brightened up, looking at Young Saeng hopeful.

Young Saeng leaned back at the head of the sofa as well and turned his head towards Kyu Jong, face to face.

What?
Since the only certain thing that we know is that the ring and necklace was hers, right?  Let’s just bury that by your uncle’s grave.

Young Saeng gave the idea a thought as his head was now facing straight, his eyes staring at the ceiling.

I guess, that is the only reasonable thing that we can do.  We don’t have any schedule in 2 more days right?  I’ll go to his grave and do it.  For her.
Hyung, can I follow you?
Sure, I guess.  I could use the company,” he said, smiling at the center of SS501, thankful for his consideration and thoughtfulness.