SIX

Without Boundaries


Boys, when we get back to the cottage, I want all of you to pack up your things.  We have to go back to Seoul tonight.  You have an event to go to tomorrow morning.  I was being informed about the last minute changes just now by the President,” their manager instructed them as they were having their break from the shoot.


 

Hyung Jun turned and gave Kyu Jong a look.  “See, I knew something like this will happen.  How am I supposed to beat that horse now?


 

How’d I know about the change in advance?” Kyu Jong defended himself.


 

Just ignore him, Kyu Jong ah…” Jung Min said, giving a cynical look at Hyung Jun and grabbed his hand, pulling him away from Hyung Jun.


 

They wrapped things up at the shooting set within another 3 hours and after thanking everyone at the set, they climbed up their van and made their way back to the cottage.


 

Hyung, can we have dinner first before going back?” asked Hyun Joong to their manager as they were packing their stuff.


 

Emm…I think we could.  We can tell the boys after they have done packing as well,” agreed their manager.


 

Hyun Joong quickly grabbed his things and pushed them inside his bed before zipping it up.  “I’m done.  I’m going to Young Saeng’s room.


 

Their manager just shook his head in disbelieve at the unorganized and sloppy leader of the group, “Hyun Joong ah…if only your fans knew about this.


 

Hahaha…hyung, they would still love me and say it’s because of my 4D personality, they accept it.  Anyway, the bag is not transparent.  There is no way they could see how the content look like.


 

Hyun Joong left the room with his bag, smiling brightly towards Young Saeng’s room. 


 

Young Saeng, Jung Min…hurry up and pack.  Hyung says we could have dinner first before heading back to Seoul.

 

 

Dinner?  I’m hungry…I want to eat Nakji-jeongal (Octopus stew),” Jung Min exclaimed as he folded his clothes neatly and arrange them perfectly inside his duffel bag.

 

 

If you are doing as slow as that, how are we going to get our dinner?

Hyung, of course we have to pack our clothes neatly so that the bag won’t look lumpy.”

Just stuff all of the things inside.”

 

 

Aisshhh…” grumbled Jung Min when he heard his leader’s answer.

 

 

Hyun Joong just grinned and went over to Young Saeng, “Want me to help?

 

 

No thanks…you don’t know how to organize my clothes.

Aissh…you too…. If we have to cancel the dinner because of you, I’m going to request a lot of food for you to cook for me back home.

 

 

Arasso, arasso…so go away and let us pack,” Young Saeng said dismissing Hyun Joong without even looking up at him and continued to pack.

 

 

You guys are no fun.  I’m going to check the other room,” said Hyun Joong as he got out of the second room and made to the youngsters room.


 

As Young Saeng was packing, he noticed something from his pants and took it out.  It was the ring and chain he found yesterday at the beach inside the bottle.


 

Hyung, what is that?

I found this on the beach.”

So, you are going to keep it?

I’m trying to restore it and publish it on my hompy.  Probably someone lost it.

Hyung, if you put that picture up on your hompy, all your fans will claim that thing as theirs.

I can tell who the real owner is.  There is an inscription inside the ring.  So, the one that could tell me the right writing is the owner.


 

Jung Min eyed his hyung warily, “But why would you bother?  Maybe someone threw that away.


 

I don’t know.  I just felt it’s something that I should do,” Young Saeng expressed as he cast the accessory inside his toiletries bag and placed them inside his luggage.  He zipped his bag up and took the bag out into the living room.