FOUR

Without Boundaries


As the night crept on slowly towards the morning light, and the silence grew still in the rented cottage, a figure made its approach to the second room where two boys were fast asleep, probably already adventuring their dreamland. 


The figure got into the room without making a single noise and went straight to the bed by the side table.  It stood there by the bedside, looking down at the sleeping figure.  As the sleeping boy moved around in his bed and the boy next to him accidently moved his hand and slapped the first boy in the face that made him startled and suddenly opening his eyes, the silhouette figure by the bedside didn’t make any move.  It still stood there motionless as it watched the awaken boy moved his friends arms away and went back to sleep.


As time ticked on and an hour past by, the figure kneeled down beside the bed and put its hand on the boy’s forehead.  The touch didn’t make the boy flinch or move.  It stayed there in that position for awhile before letting go and leaned over to his ear, whispering a sentence only audible to him, for his subconscious mind to capture.


“You have something of mine.”

 

Those words were the last thing it said before disappearing from the room and left the boy continuing on with his slumber.


In another half an hour, the sun would rise and the boys were supposed to wake up and get ready for the photo shoot.  Kim Kyu Jong and Kim Hyung Jun from the last room were finally awake after their alarm clock and the alarm from their mobile phones kept ringing non-stop.  Hyung Jun went to the first room to wake their managers with his eyes half open and hair all over the place while Kyu Jong as agreed, rubbed his eyes lazily and yawned as he walked towards the second room to wake Young Saeng and hopefully the both of them would manage to wake Jung Min and at the same time dodge all his kicking and grabbing and slapping.