Breaking the News

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER FIVE: BREAKING THE NEWS [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] What happened previously in A Mute Marriage.....

"Just because I helped you back there does not mean I like you. In fact, I hate you. You are ruining my life! If it wasn't for you, I would..." Myungsoo starts.

I look at him. My vision is blurred due to tears. His face goes from being angry to sympathic. I wipe the tears that had gotten lose. He sighs.

"Look, don't cry okay? I didn't want you to cry. I was angry because of our stupid marriage. I ended up taking my anger out on you. I'm sorry. Just stop crying," he begs.

Now on to Chapter 5 Breaking the News

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Listen while reading mainly because this is what I'm listening to while writing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYXLxXM9MH0) [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] *Woori's POV*

The tears keep falling from my eyes. I try to my hardest to make them stop but they don't want to comply. I do not know why I even started crying in the first place. It's not like I like Myungsoo-ah enough to cry over him yelling at me. I stare at the ground with my eyes closed as I try to keep from crying. I hear Myungsoo-ah sigh again. Then I feel warmth around me. I open my eyes to see that Myungsoo-ah is hugging me.

Why is he hugging me? I thought.

"I'm only hugging you so you will stop crying, nothing else," he says as if he can read my mind.

I stand still as my crying subsided. As soon as he realizes that I stopped crying, Myungsoo-ah let me go. He looks at my face and smiles. I look at him confused.

"You shouldn't cry, you prettier when you're smiling," he says.

I blush for some unknown reason.

"Kaja, our families must be worrying where we are," he says taking my hand again.

I let him drag me to where our two families were sitting together talking. I slip my hand out of his and walk to my seat beside Woohyuk. As I sit down, Woohyuk looks at me and smiles. I smile back at him. He pats my head.

"Myungsoo-ah, Woori-yah, while you two were gone we decided that you two were going to spend more time with each other after school everyday starting tomorrow," my stepmother says out of the blue.

I look from her to Woohyuk to Appa to Myungsoo and back again.

"Umma, Aboeji, I have plans everyday after school," Myungsoo-ah says.

"Either cancel them or take Woori-yah with you," Mrs. Kim says.

"I can't do either one," Myungsoo says.

"Myungsoo, do one or the other. But you have to spend tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter