The Two Sides of Kim Myungsoo

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER EIGHTEEN [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] The Two Sides of Kim Myungsoo [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] *Myungsoo's POV*

"What do you want, Zico?" I ask through my teeth.

"Don't you remember what happened to Jaehyo last time we met?" Zico asks.

I slowly pull Woori behind me. 

"Sorry, I don't remember stupid little details like that. So why don't you inform me on what happened?" I say smirking.

"You and your stupid little gang put PO and Jaehyo in the hospital for a month. I don't like that my guys were in the hospital. So you are going to pay for putting them in the hospital," Zico says smirking.

"Guys, now is not a good time. There are two really good reasons why I can't put you guys back in the hospital. One, you guys aren't worth fighting. Second, I'm kind of busy at the moment. I don't have time to deal with your wanna be fighting," I say.

"Like we care if this is a good time for you. We are going to get our revenge. What a better time than now in front of your girlfriend?" Zico says moving the er in his mouth.

I look behind me at Woori. She seems a little scared and confused on what is going on. I squeeze her hand in reassurance. I look back at Zico. 

"Zico, don't bring her into this. She's not involved in this," I say glaring at Zico. 

"Oh but she is now, L. She's with you. So she is involved," Kyung says.

"Shut it, Kyung. No one pulled you leash and asked you to speak," I say.

"YAH! Don't you realize that you are outnumbered?" PO says.

"YAH! MAKNAE SHUT IT! NO ONE TOLD THE DEEP VOICED BABY OF THE GROUP TO SPEAK! ARRASO?" I yell.

"YAH! Don't yell at our maknae!" Jaehyo yells.

"Do you want me to put you in the hospital again?" I ask.

"YAH! SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!" Zico yells.

s shut up instantly. I on the other hand smirk.  I look back at Woori. 'I have to get her out of here.'  I look back at Block B. 

"Zico," I say getting his attention.

He looks at me.

"I'll fight you. But you let her leave. You have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter