The Bomb Shell

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~CHAPTER ONE~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] ~The Bomb Shell~ [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] *Your POV*

Everyone keeps asking why I don't talk. That's easy, I haven't talked since I was four. Why? That's a good question. My mother died when I was born and at four my appa* remarried. So for some reason, I stopped talking and haven't talked since. I go to Inhun High School. I have two close friends, Kwon WooHyuk and Lee Kyungri. In all technicality, WooHyuk is my brother so it's a given that we are close. Lee Kyungri and I have been best friends since Kindergarten. Even though she knows I'll probably never vocally talk to her, she stays by my side.

My aboeji* works all the time, so I don't really see him that much. My step mother pretends that my brother and I doesn't exist. About seven years ago, my step mother had a little girl. My little half sister, Kwon Maeri, she is the only child my step mother acknowledges. WooHyuk-Oppa* is two years older than I am. He goes to an university that is near my school. So every morning, he sends me to school on his way.

"Kwon Woori?" a voice asks

I look up to see Class President, Lee HongKi, standing in front of me.

(He's not in FT Island in here)

 

I nod to him.

"I was told to tell you that your brother is on his way to get you," HongKi says.

I smile and nod. He bows and walks away. I gather my things, and go to wait for WooHyuk-Oppa.

"Woori!" a voice yells.

I turn around to Kyungri, my best friend, running toward me.

I smile at her. She is always trying to break the rules some how. Rather it be with the dress code or a rule rule she tries her hardest to break it.

"Are you leaving?" she asks.

I nod.

"Is WooHyuk coming to get you?" she asks.

I nod again.

"Good, I don't want you to get kidnapped on your way home."

Awh! She cares! That's my best friend for you though. She may look tough on the exterior but on the interior, she is really sweet.

"Oh, look, there's WooHyuk!" she says looking over my shoulder.

I turn around to see my oppa walking towards us.

I smile at him.

"Annyeong*, Woori. Annyeong, Kyungri," he says.

"Annyeong, WooHyuk-Oppa," Kyungri says.

"Woori, Appa called and said that we are needed to come home. He has a surprise for us," he says.

I look at him confused. A surprise? We never get surprises.

"I know what you are thinking, but maybe Appa is divorcing that witch," WooHyuk says.

Don't get my hopes up, oppa. I thought.

"Don't get her hopes up, WooHyuk," Kyungri says.

THANK YOU!

"Mianhae*, dongseung*. Kaja*, Woori," he says.

I nod. I wave to Kyungri and WooHyuk and I leave.

"Woori, are you ever going to talk?" WooHyuk asks.

I look up at my Oppa. I feel bad for not talking to him. He has always been there for me. When we were in school, he would always protect me. My oppa is the best oppa in the world in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter