He's the Reason for Everything

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTE TWENTY-ONE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] He's the Reason for Everything [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] *Woori's POV*

Myungsoo is a fighter. Infinite fights as well. If what Myungsoo tells me is true, then Ji Yong Oppa and his friends fight as well. That can't be true. Ji Yong Oppa is sweet and gentle and wouldn't hurt anyone. Right? Myungsoo says that Ji Yong Oppa is the reason that his little sister is dead. But that's wrong, right? I mean, Ji Yong Oppa couldn't kill someone especially a little girl. Right? I don't know who to believe. Ji Yong is my cousin. We have been together since I was born. Myungsoo is my husband. We have only known each other since our parents told us we were getting married to each other. Who do I believe? My blood or the one that I live with and is bound to by paper? 

"Woori, time to eat," Myungsoo says.

"N-nae," I say. 

I sit at the table as Myungsoo brings the food to the table. 

"W-what a-are we having?" I ask.

"Kimichi spaghetti," he says sitting down beside me. 

"Gomawo, Myungsoo," I say.

We continued to eat in silence. All you can hear is forks scrapping against the plates. 

"So how is your throat feeling? You have been talking a lot more than you are used to," Myungsoo asks.

"It's okay. It hurts a bit," I say quietly. 

"You shouldn't work it a lot at first. Your voice box is used to working. Maybe we should go to the doctor to make sure your voice will not go away again," Myungsoo suggests.

I nod. 

"Good, we will go tomorrow." he says smiling. 

Silence filled the air. After I finished eating, I got up from the table and put my plate in the sink and washed it. I walked back to the bedroom and lie on the bed and stare at the ceiling. If Myungsoo is telling the truth, then Ji Yong is the reason for everything that has happened to Myungsoo in the last five years...even marrying me?  Sadness filled me as I thought about this. Probably even if Myungsoo and Ji Yong Oppa had not have met five years ago, I would have married Myungsoo in the end anyways. Who knows, our parents probably already had this planned years ago. As I stared at the ceiling deep in thought, I didn't notice Myungsoo walking into the room and stopped by the bed staring at me.

"Woori-ah, gwenchana?" he says bringing me out of my thoughts. 

"Huh? Oh, gwenchana," I say to him sitting up.

"What's wrong? And don't lie. I know something is on that mind of yours,"  he says sitting beside me.

"Aish, it's nothing Myungsoo. I promise," I say.

"Okay, first you must call me Oppa, arraso? Secondly, I know that there is something wrong. So there is no point in hiding it, right? So why not just tell me. It will just save both of us some time," he says.

"First, why must I call you Oppa? Secondly, there is nothing wrong. I was just thinking," I say to him.

"Aish, this girl. You must call me oppa because I said so. Secondly, what were you thinking about?" he asks.

"I was thinking about how everyone is going to react to me talking when we go home," I lie.

"Mhm, sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter