News and Gifts

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER 26 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] NEWS AND GIFTS [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

"Welcome home, Woori-ah," Myungsoo says smiling at me.

Myungsoo gets out of the car. As I unfasten my seat belt, Myungsoo walks around the car to open my door. He holds out his hand and I take it and get out of the car. The rest of Infinite. my brother, and my best friend all stand beside us staring at our house.

"Wow hyung. Your parents sure know how to pick out a house," SungJong says.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment," Myungsoo says.

"It's amazing," Kyungri says.

"You guys should see the inside if you think the outside is amazing," Myungsoo says smirking.

"Let's go then!" SungYeol screams then takes off running to the door. 

"YAH! HYUNG, YOU DON'T HAVE THE KEY!" Myungsoo yells.

"WELL HURRY UP AND GET TO THE DOOR WITH THE KEY THEN GENIUS!" SungYeol yells from the front door.

"Aish. How can he be older than me?" Myungsoo says.

Everyone around us start laughing. Myungsoo pulls the keys that his mother had given him earlier out of his pocket. With me in tow, Myungsoo leads the way to where SungYeol stood impatiently.

"Took you long enough," SungYeol says. 

"Shut up, hyung," Myungsoo says.

"Stop fighting you two," SungGyu says.

"Yes hyung," Myungsoo and SungYeol says in unison.

Myungsoo unlocks the door and SungYeol followed by DongWoo rushes into the house. SungJong, WooHyun, and Hoya quickly follow suit. I grab Kyungri's arm and drag her and Myungsoo into the house. After taking off our shoes, we make our away into the living room. SungYeol and DongWoo run from the living room to other parts of the house.

(living room)

(kitchen)

"Wow Myungsoo. Your new house is amazing. You will definitely be seeing me,at least, here a lot," SungYeol says.

"Don't even think about showing u without calling first, hyung," Myungsoo says coldly.

"You don't have to be so cold," SungYeol says.

"Whatever. Actually, everyone. Woori and I have some news," Myungsoo says and that had everyone to stop in their tracks.

"She's not pregnant is she?" DongWoo asks.

"HYUNG! NO!" Myungsoo yells then glares at DongWoo.

"Come on. Let's sit in the living room and listen to them," SungGyu says taking charge.

Everyone follows us to the living room. Myungsoo and I stand in front as eight pair of eyes rest on us. Myungsoo squeezes my hand in reassurance.

"First off, we have gifts for all of you. Secondly, something majorly happened during the trip," Myungsoo began.

"What happened?" Woohyuk Oppa asks.

"Woori talked," Myungsoo says.

"I don't believe you. My sister hasn't spoke since she was for. You expect me to believe that as soon as she is away from everyone, she can magically speak again," WooHyuk Oppa says angrily while standing up.

"If she can speak again, why hasn't she since you two have returned home?" K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter