Announcement!!!

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey everyone that is subscribed! I wanted to tell you guys about my new story. It's called Follow Me Into the Rabbit Hole. It is Alice in Wonderland themed. It has SHINee, TASTY, 2 members of INFINITE, and everyone's favorite maknae Sehun. 'Alice' is taking a trip back to Wonderland. Except this time, it's not Alice. It's Jung MiHi (Lee Eun Hye). She is an outcast in her everyday life until the "White Rabbit" catches her eye and she follows him into the Rabbit Hole. In the world of Wonderland, all the people that MiHi meets falls for her. All the 'animals' that could talk, are now actual people with actual feelings. Here are who is who in the wonderful land of Wonderland.

"Red King" (originally Red Queen) is played by Lee Taemin.

"Mad Hatter" is played by Onew.

"White Rabbit" is played by Key.

"White King" (originally White Queen) is played by Kim Jonghyun.

"Cheshire Cat" is played by Lee Minho.

"Tweedle-Dee" is played by Jung DaerYong.

"Tweedle-Dum" is played by Jung SorYong.

"The Hare" is played by SungYeol. 

"The Field Mouse" is played by SungJong.

"The Caterpiller" is played by Oh Sehun. 

Do you wanna come see how this Wonderland is different? Subscribe to the story and see what wonders await you. Warning: At this moment (12/26), I haven't posted the first chapter but I will as soon as possible.

Click the Link: Follow Me Into The Rabbit Hole.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter