A Fight Worth Fighting For

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] A Fight Worth Fighting For [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 31 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

*Woori's POV*

It's been a week since I was released from the hospital. Myungsoo has become more protective when Ji Yong was even mentioned. Even though after a week of making sure I was fine, we finally went back to school. Everyone seems to know that I got married at school now. However, I do not think anyone knows that I can speak. It's my first day back since I left for my honeymoon.

"I'm taking you to school," Myungsoo says as he walks into the kitchen.

"WHAT? WHY?" I yell.

"Because I am your husband. I have to make sure you get to your school safely," he says grabbing the orange juice from the fridge. 

"WooHyuk Oppa can come get me," I argue. 

"No he can't," he simply says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because it would be a hassle for your brother to come all the way here to take you to school when I am going to the exact same place he is," he explains.

"UGH! FINE!" I say.

"Why are you acting as if you hate me?" he asks staring at me.

"I don't hate you, I'm just used to WooHyuk taking me every day. Switching from spending time with my brother to going with you is going to take a while to get used to." I say to him.

"Okay. Let's go to school," Myungsoo says walking out of the kitchen. 

I sigh and start to follow him. He walks into the garage and goes straight to his car. I follow behind with my backpack slung over my shoulder. I get in the car once Myungsoo opens the car door for me like a gentleman. 

~At School~

"Have a nice day," Myungsoo says as I get out of the car.

"You as well," I say.

"I'll pick you up afterwards," he tells me.

"Alright," I say then shut the door.

I stand in the same place as I watch Myungsoo drive off.

"Well, looks who is back. The mute freak. How was your vaction?" a voice says from behind me.

I turn to see Da Som standing at the gate smirking. 

"I see that the guy you were with at the resturant is still with you. Even though he knows your a mute? I'm impressed. Too bad," she says.

I try to walk away from her but she grabs my arms pulling me to a stop.

"Cat got your tongue? I heard from my cousin that you were in Jeju with Mr. Hottie. I also heard that you spoke for the first time since you were four while in Jeju. The little mute freak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter