Honeymoon Troubles

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER NINETEEN [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Honeymoon Troubles [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]*Woori's POV*

Myungsoo told me to run and to not look back. How am I suppose to follow those orders when I know there might be a chance that he can get hurt. I don't care about the whole him telling me what Ji Yong Oppa meant. I just care about him getting hurt. Why would he tell me to run away and to not help him? I did what I was told.....at first. I did run away but after I turned the corner, I stopped. I stopped and thought 'My husband is getting beaten up by seven guys and here I am running away like a scared little girl. What am I thinking?'  

I my heel and ran back to the corner. Once I get there, I see Myungsoo fighting the guys. He's actually really good at defending himself. I stand in my spot and watch him fight all seven of the guys one by one. After all the members where on the ground, Myungsoo walks over to the one he called Zico. Myungsoo grabs his collar, pulls him up closer to his face, then speaks to him. As Myungsoo talks to Zico, the other blonde member of the group stands up slowly behind Myungsoo. The blonde boy pulls a gun from his back. I watch from where I stand in shock. I want to scream for Myungsoo to turn around. I want to yell for him to stop talking to Zico and kick the gun out of the boys hand. 

"MYUNGSOO!!!!"

Wait a minute, that didn't sound like it stayed in my head? Did I just yell Myungsoo's name? I clasp my hands over my mouth. The blonde boy turns around with his gun still pointed at Myungsoo and faces me. He smirks at me then turns back around to Myungsoo. At that time, Myungsoo punches the boy in the face and the boy falls to the ground. Myungsoo looks down at him breathing heavily. He then looks up at me. He carefully steps over the guys that are on the ground then slowly walks over to me. As he gets closer to him, I notice that there is some anger in his eyes. I look up at him a little bit scared. He stops right in front of me. I look up at him. He looks at me. I can see places where there are going to be bruises. 

My ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter