Wait, What?

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER SIXTEEN: WAIT, WHAT? [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] So I'm guessing from all the comments that you guys liked the last chapter and the wedding. Most are mad about the prank I pulled about pretending that the chapter was over before it was. I was trying to relieve some tension in the story so don't hate me just yet. It is now time for the reception of the wedding. And let's see what song won in the poll. What drama is going to stirred up.[/CONTENTID2]

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[CONTENTID3]

Play this!

*Woori's POV*

The wedding ceremony was great except for the entrance of Ji Yong Oppa. He just had to make a grand entrance. He didn't ruin the wedding , he just didn't make appa or Myungsoo happy when he interrupted the wedding. But the way I see it, he just wanted to see me get married. I'm glad that he came to the wedding. I just wish that he had actually shown up on time. But the ceremony is over and it's time to party. The reception is where we go and dance and walk around talking to all the people that our parents invited. Myungsoo and I wait for a little while before we go to the reception. So that everyone can get in there. We stand there awkwardly. I stand there playing with my rings that were resting on my left ring finger. Myungsoo stood beside me with his hands in his pockets looking around. Aish, this guy. Soon it was time to make our appearance. Infinite, Kyungri, Woohyuk and Maeri were already with the other guests. Everyone was just waiting on us. Myungsoo finally looks over at me. I stare at my rings. As I stare at my rings, I hear him sigh. 

"You know you shouldn't twist your rings when you're nervous. It will be come a bad habit," Myungsoo says.

I look up at him to see him looking down at me. I slightly smile at him. I watch him turn to me. His eyes never leave mine. His face gets closer to mine. He starts to smile. 

"You shouldn't be nervous. The hard part is over now. All you have to do now is relax," he says.

I nod nervously. He chuckles. He leans up and kisses my forehead. I can feel my face heat up.

'Aish, why did he have to go and do that?'  

After he pulls away, he chuckles again.

"Awh, you're blushing," he teased.

I frantically shake my head no. 

"There is no use in denying it, Woori," he says smiling. 

I glare at him. 

"Will you relax? There is nothing to worry about. Do you remember the promise I made you?" he asks.

I think about it for a minute then I nod.

"Then you shouldn't have anything to worry about right?" he asks.

I nod. He smiles at me and pats my head. I look at him. He turns around and faces the door that we will be walking through soon. 

"Hey, take off your ring and look inside," he says suddenly.

I look at him confused.

"Yah! Don't look at me like that. Do as I say," he says.

I take off my ring and look on the inside. I see engravings on the inside of the band. 

'You are my infinite'.

'His infinite? What does that mean?'

I look at him but he is staring at the door waiting for it to open. I slide the ring back on to my finger. I grab his hand that has his ring on it. He looks down at me confused. I show him his ring and point to it.

"Don't tell me you did the same thing?" he asks.

I smile at him. I watch as he takes off the ring and reads it.

"To Infinity and Beyond? Seriously?" he asks.

I smile sweetly at him. He smiles back at me then kisses my forehead again. My face heats up again. 

"YAH! You two, stop being cute. You have people to mingle with," a voice says.

We turn to see WooHyuk standing there with his hands in his pockets. Myungsoo grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. He pulls me along with him as he walks up to my brother. 

"Are you ready sis?" WooHyuk asks.

I nod. He smiles at me and steps back and opens the door. Myungsoo walks with me to in front of the door. As soon as we are in front of the crowd of people, a wave of applause and cheering was heard. I smile as I see everyone clapping. Myungsoo squeezes my hand in reassurance. I look over at him. He is smiling at the crowd. 

"Ladies and Gentleman, I give you Mr. and Mrs. Kim Myungsoo!" someone yells over the speakers.

The applause and cheering got louder.

"Now if everyone would clear some room on the dance floor, the new married couple will have their first dance," the DJ says.

Myungsoo and I walk out on to the dancefloor. Myungsoo turns to me and places his hands on my waist as I place mine on his shoulders. Everyone around us was watching us as we swayed back and forth on the dancefloor. Myungsoo's eyes never leave mine as we dance. Have you ever read those cheesy love stories where they say 'time seems to stand still as I look into his eyes' or 'everyone around us seemed to disappear as if we were in our own little world'? Yeah, well I'm using both of those cheesy love lines and saying that they are absolutely true. As we danced, it seemed as if the dozens of people that were standing around us had disappeared and it was only us two in the room dancing together. 

"You're not nervous anymore, right?" Myungsoo whispers. 

I smile and shake my head.

"Good. Because what you don't realize is that everyone is staring at us," he says.

I glare at him. He chuckles. Then kisses my forehead. 

"I'll protect you, relax," he says.

I slightly smile and then nod. 

"I have one question," he says suddenly.

I raise an eyebrow in question.

"Have you ever thought about speaking again?" he asks.

I look at him shocked. 

'Have I ever thought about speaking again? Of course I have. I want to be able to speak to you, SungJong oppa, WooHyuk Oppa, Ji Yong Oppa, and Kyungri. But it's difficult.'

I nod.

"Have you thought about asking someone to help you with working your vocal chords?" he asks.

I shake my head. He sighs then kisses my forehead. He then leans his forehead to mine. 

"Woori-ah, I'll help you if you want," he whispers barely loud enough for me to hear it. 

'Is he saying that he is willing to help me speak words again? Why would he do that?'

(If the song hasn't finished by now, STOP THE SONG)

As the song comes to an end, SungGyu walks up to us.

"L-ah, is it okay if I dance with your wife?" he asks.

Myungsoo looks over at me. I smile and nod to him. Myungsoo turns to his hyung and nods then walks away.

SungGyu turns to me and bows to be a little. I return the bow then SungGyu grasps my right hand with his left hand and places his right hand on my waist. I rest my left hand on his right shoulder. We st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter