A New Life

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] ~CHAPTER 25 ~ [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] ~A New Life~ [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] *Woori's POV* 

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, we have arrived," the driver says. 

"Well Mrs. Kim, what do you say?" Myungsoo asks.

"I say that you won't hear me talk until we go home," I say smirking.

"That's my girl," Myungsoo says smirking.

'His girl? I know we are married but doesn't it seem a bit strange that he is calling me his girl?'

Myungsoo's door openned and he gets out.

"Woori-ah, are you ready?" Myungsoo asks from outside the car.

I slowly get out of the car and look up at the house that I have been to multiple times before the wedding. I look at Myungsoo to see him smiling at me. I smile back at him.

"Let's go fool our family and friends," Myungsoo says taking my hand. 

Myungsoo leads me to the front door and knocks on it waiting for someone to answer it. The door swings open and we are attacked by SungJong and SungYeol hugging us. 

"YAH! Hyung! Let go," Myungsoo yells.

"But dongsaeng, I have missed you. The hyungs and SungJong have driven me crazy since you left. Woori-ah, I've missed you too as well," SungYeol says as he pulls away from his hug with Myungsoo.

"Mianhae, hyung. But if it is anything we did bring you gifts," Myungsoo says.

"Jinjja? Omo, I love you so much dongsaeng," SungYeol says jumping up and down.

"Babo, choding hyung. They probably bought us all gifts. Not just you," SungJong says with his arm around my shoulder.

"Yah, maknae. Remove your arm from my wife," Myungsoo says.

I smile to myself as SungJong raises his hands in defense.

"Mianhae, hyung. I didn't know you would be so protective over her," SungJong says.

"Sorry to inturrupt the family reunion, but my son and daughter-in-law are standing outside of my house and has yet to come in and greet me. Now get out of the way so I can hug my son," Myungsoo's mother says from behind the group.

Infinite moves out of the way so that Myungsoo could walk in and hug his mother. 

"Hey umma. How are you?" Myungsoo asks as he hugs her.

"I'm fine, my son. I have missed you," she says.

"I have missed you too," he says.

They pull away from the hug and Myungsoo's mother looks at me. I slightly bow to her. She slightly laughs and then motions for me to come closer to her. I slowly walk over to her. As I stand in front of her, she suddenly wraps her arms and my shoulders and hugs me. Shocked at first, soon I relax into the hug and hug her back. 

"I didn't get to say this before, but I'm glad you are apart of this family now," she whispers in my ear as she continues to hug me.

I can't help but feel happy about what she said. Then instantly felt guilty for the trick Myungsoo and I are playing.

"Umma, let her go, and tell us why you wanted us to come here first," Myungsoo says.

"Mianhae, Worri-ah. Kim Myungsoo, do not speak to your mother that way. But there is a reason I asked you to come here is because your friends wanted to go with you to your new house. Now, if you want the keys to your new house then you would have had to come to me to get them anyways," Myungsoo's mother says pulling away from me and pulling a set of keys from her pocket.  

"Umma, saranghae. I'm sorry for speaking in an ill manner. I know you did not mean bad when you inv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter