Back In Seoul

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR BACK IN SEOUL [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Thank you to everyone that commented even though I said you didn't have to because it was such a boring chapter. So thank you every much. Also I'm sorry it took so long to update. College is crazy lately and I have been taking Korean Lessons lately so it has been crazy. But here it is. [/CONTENTID2]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[CONTENTID3]

 *Woori's POV*

After the doctor visit and the doctor telling us that I shouldn't over work my vocals, Myungsoo has not been letting me talk at all. Have you ever tried going shopping with someone who doesn't understand sign language yet he keeps asking you questions? It's very hard to do. Myungsoo and I walked around Jeju trying to find gifts for Infinite, Kyungri, and Woohyuk oppa. We spend the day until it's almost time for us to leave to go back to Seoul. Myungsoo still haven't given me the present he bought before the doctor visit. What is he up to? 

"Woori, let's go. We have a plane to catch. You don't want to be late to see your family do you?" Myungsoo yells from the door of the hotel room. 

I walk out to him. I stop in front of him and glare. 

"What?" Myungsoo asks. 

I roll my eyes at him. I grab my suitcase and my carry-on bag and make my way out of the hotel room. I can hear Myungsoo sigh as I walk past him. If he says that I can't speak until we get back to Seoul, then I am going to give him the silent treatment.

"Woori, are you mad at me?" Myungsoo asks when we get into the elevator.

I cross my arms over my chest and glare at the door waiting for it to open. He sighs and hits the button to make the elevator stop. The elevator jerks to a stop. I look at Myungsoo in shock

'Did he really just do that?' I ask myself.

"Now, why are you being like this?" Myungsoo asks.

I look at him then tilt my head like a confused puppy. He looks at me expecting me to answer me. 

"Why are you not talking?" he asks stupidly.

Realization dawns on him after he asked the question. He looks at the floor. I watch him run his hand through his tussled hair. He looks up at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"I'm the reason you are not talking to me. I told you that you weren't allowed to talk. So as revenge, you are ignoring me," Myungsoo continued.

I look at him. He stares at me.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me," he begs looking into my eyes.

I stare into his eyes for a few minutes then look back at the door. He sighs then looks down and starts pouting.

I look back at him. I sigh.

"I forgive you," I say.

"You talked. The doctor said not to over do it," Myungsoo says still looking down.

"Aish, well you wont look up at me so I could tell you so I had to speak. You bossing me around about the whole no talking thing is the reason I was ignoring you in the first place," I explain to him.

"But it was the doctor's orders," Myungsoo said in defense.

"Whatever, can you please get the elevator moving aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter