The Truth

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: THE TRUTH [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] *Myungsoo's POV*

I'm married now. I'm married to Woori. It really happened so fast. It seems like yesterday that I had just met her and started hating the fact that I was getting married to a complete stranger. However, now that I've known Woori for as long as I have, I have found myself falling for her. As we danced infront of everyone, I couldn't help but keep my eyes on her and her only. I didn't want to look away. I only thought of her and how beautiful she looked. Then a thought comes to mind, what if I got her to talk again? What would her voice sound like? Would it be as beautiful as she is? Well that is a stupid question, of course it would. She's beautiful in every way. I ask her the crazy question of if she ever thought about talking again. She nods. I ask her if she has ever thought about asking for help. She said no. I volunteered to help her. Then SungGyu Hyung decided to cut in. I didn't want to share Woori with anyone but when she smiled and nodded I had to give in to her. So here I am standing here with the rest of the members of Infinite watching my wife dance with my hyung. I can see that hyung is talking to her. But about what? He better not be telling her about what we do. I don't want her to know that. It could hurt her. I watch her smile and nod. What are they talking about?! As I yell in my head, I didn't even realize that SungJong and SungGyu hyung had switched places. SungJung is now dancing with Woori. 'YAH! THAT MAKNAE! HE BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY WIFE!'  I soon felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over to see SungGyu hyung.

"L, don't worry. SungJong won't do anything." he says as if reading my mind. 

"Hyung, what were you and Woori talking about?" I ask.

"I just apologized for being mean to her and gave her the reason why I was doing the things I was doing," he says not looking at me.

"You did?" I ask shocked.

"Nae, she's part of the family now. So we have to treat her like family," he explains.

"Hyung, I don't want her to know about us fighting," I say.

"She will find out eventually, you know that right?" he says looking at me worried.

"I'm trying to keep her from getting hurt. And if that means keeping this secret from her then I will," I say.

"L Hyung, you can't let Woori-ah get hurt," a voice says from beside me. 

SungGyu and I turn our head to see SungJong standing there.

"YAH! You are suppose to be dancing with Woori-ah," I say.

"SungYeol hyung wanted to dance with her," SungJong says to me pouting slightly.

I turn my head to see SungYeol hyung dancing with my wife. I was about to walk up to him and take Woori-ah away from him but SungGyu hyung held me back. I looked at him and he shook his head.

"Let them dance. All of the members of Infinite want to dance with her. She is their new sister-in-law. Just let them welcome her into the family, arraso?" he says.

"I don't like this hyung," I say through my teeth. 

"It's okay, hyung. Woori-ah is a tough girl. If she needs help, you will know it," SungJong says.

I sigh and lean back watching my hyungs dance with Woori. I watch as greesy WooHyun walk up to SungYeol hyung and Woori. I took one step forward and SungGyu hyung and SungJong both grabbed my arms pulling me back. I watch as SungYeol pulls Woori into a hug as if telling Woohyun that she is his. I try to get away from the two that is holding me back but their grips doesn't loosen. Woori pulls away from SungYeol and I relax until she puts her hand on his shoulder then I start fighting the grips again. SungYeol eventually walks away and WooHyun starts dancing with her. I relax some when I see her smile slightly. WooHyun is talking to her but I still have no clue what he is saying. Why must they talk to her while dancing? They could be telling her about us fighting or about stuff that I have done in the past. After the song finished, a new one started and Hoya took his turn dancing with Woori. WHY ARE MY HYUNGS ALL DANCING WITH WOORI! THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME MAD! I tried to go after Hoya Hyung but SungGyu, SungJong, and now SungYeol Hyung all hold me back. I watch Woori shake her head. 'HYUNG SHE SAID NO WALK AWAY!'  I watch her face as it turns to a cute confused face. After a few minutes, DongWoo Hyung walks up to them and talks to them. Soon Hoya walks away and Woori is left alone with the one member of Infinite that hates her. They don't get close at first. He asks her something and she looks at him confused. 'Hyung, what are you doing to her?'  Eventually they start dancing. I watch as he takes her hand and her waist and start dancing. They dance for the rest of the song. As they danced, DongWoo talked to her. I hope he is actually being nice to her.

"You do know that DongWoo Hyung doesn't hate Woori, right?" SungJong says.

"What do you know, maknae?" I ask.

"DongWoo Hyung told me that he didn't hate Woori. He just worries about you. He was only mean to Woori-ah because he was testing her to see if she was going to be like Suzy and hurt you. He wanted to protect you like a hyung does. That's why he was acting the way he was," SungJong says. 

"Chinjja? You are not lying to me are you?" I ask.

"Hyung, why would I lie to you?" SungJong says looking at me as if I lost my mind for thinking such things. 

 

After the song finished, DongWoo walks away from Woori and my Hyungs and SungJong let go of my arms. Woori's brother WooHyuk walks up to her and asks her to dance. WooHyuk, I can stand him dancing with Woori considering that he is her brother and they have been together since Woori was born. I watch them dance. Woori smiles the entire time. I guess dancing with her brother makes her happy. Heck, spending time with her brother period makes her happy. Mental Note: Let Woori spend time with her brother at least 4 to 6 times a week. They dance for a while until they stop. Something is wrong. WooHyuk pulls Woori into a hug. I was about to jump into action when SungGyu hyung blocks me again. 'Aish this hyung. Always stoping me.'  I relax again as I watch WooHyuk and Woori pull away from their hug. They start dancing again. All is fine until the snake Ji Yong walks up and asks if he can dance with Woori. It took all of the members to hold me back this time. 'That snake is going to poison Woori into hating me. ' I watch as they dance, fighting against my hyungs and SungJong. They dance and he talks to her. Soon he leans in and whispers something to her. I watch as she looks at me with a confused look. 'What did he tell her? I'm going to kill him.' 

Woori leaves Ji Yong and walks over to me. My hyungs and SungJong lets go of me one by one. I look behind Woori to see Ji Yong smirking at me then he turns around and leaves with his friends. I want to follow him and beat the crap out of him. I take my eyes away from Ji Yong to land on Woori. She was slowly walking over to me. I have never seen her mad. I'm afraid of what will happen when she is mad. I hope she isn't mad. As she reaches me, she looks up at me. 

"Woori?" I say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter