Doctor Visit Part Two

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] DOCTOR VISIT PART TWO [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] *Woori's POV*

After we finished eating, Myungsoo paid for our food. We walked out of the cafe hand in hand. As we walk down the streets, I look in the windows as we passed by.

"Do you have an idea on what you are going to get everyone?" Myungsoo asks.

"I have some ideas on what to get Kyungri, Maeri, and WooHyuk Oppa. But I'm still iffy on what to get Infinite," I say to him.

I laugh silently. We come up to a store that was filled with stuffed animals. I stop in front of it and pull Myungsoo to a stop with me. He looks at me confused. I look at the store then back at him. He nods and pulls me into the store. Myungsoo opens the door and a little bell rings signaling that there is people coming in. A short, skinny middle aged woman smiled at us as we walked in.

"Good morning, welcome. Is there anything I can help you with?" she says.

"No thank you. We are just looking," Myungsoo says sweatly.

"If you need anything, just let me know," she says then walks over to the counter.

Myungsoo and I walk around the store looking at all the plushies. All the plushies that we have seen since we have arrived haven't caught my eye for a gift for Maeri. We walk around the store. Myungsoo looked and played with the plushies as we walked. It was a side I haven't seen of Myungsoo. He was playful and childish, but he was still himself. I continued to look for a gift for Maeri when I came across a little panda cub baby.

I picked it up and looked at it. I smile.

"It's perfect," I say.

"Did you find something?" Myungsoo asks from behind me.

I turn around and show him the doll. He smiles then pats my head.

"I think Maeri will love it," he says.

I nod then walk up to the counter to pay for the doll. Myungsoo continued to walk around the store as I paid. After paying, Myungsoo walks up to the counter and places something on the counter. I try to look at what it is, but Myungsoo won't let me.

"You will see what it is after your doctor's appointment," he says.

"So mean," I mumble.

I watch Myungsoo put his wallet back in his pocket and grab his bag with the item that he purchased. He looked at his watch then at me.

"It's time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter