Doctor Visit Part One

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER TWENTY TWO: DOCTOR VISIT PART ONE [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Guess who is back? That's right, I am. So it's that time again. Another chapter of A Mute Marriage! So this should be interesting. So for those who have forgotten what has happened in the last couple of chapters, here's a recap. Woori spoke! Well technically she yelled but still. Block B was introduced into the mix. Block B and Myungsoo fought. Myungsoo helped Woori work her vocal cords. Myungsoo suggests that they go to a doctor to make sure that Woori is okay. So here is the new chapter! Keep supporting me! [/CONTENTID2]

______________________________________________________________________________

[CONTENTID3] *Woori's POV*

~Last Day of Honeymoon~

I wake up to the sunshining in my eyes. I groan and roll away from the windows. As I roll over, I feel a weight on my waist that tightened as I moved. I open my eyes to look at what is resting on my waist. I find an arm coiled around my waist. I follow the arm up to the face of my husband still asleep. I take the time to look at his facial features. His jawline still with a bruise from the fight with Zico and his gang. The cut on his lip is slowly healing. He still winces a little when he smiles big. I look up to his eyes. They are still closed which is good. I don't want him to catch me staring at him. His eyelashes cascade across his cheeks. Myungsoo's face all around is practically flawless if it wasn't for him fighting and getting battle scars. I look over at the clock to see that it is 9:30 am. Myungsoo called the day before to make me a doctor's appointment today before we go home. My appointment is at 12:30. Our plane leaves at 5:00 pm. I try to get Myungsoo's arm off of me. As I try, his arm tightens even more around me.

"Where do you think you are going this early in the morning?" Myungsoo asks in a rough voice.

"To take a shower. We have three hours until my appointment. Then we have to go home tonight. I want to go buy Infinite, Kyungri, Woohyuk and Maeri a present before we go home," I tell him after calming down from the scare. 

"But it's so early. Let's sleep some more," Myungsoo begs.

"How about you go back to sleep while I take a shower?" I suggest. 

"Aniya, you have to stay here with me," Myungsoo whines. 

I sigh and start thinking of ways to get Myungsoo to let me go. Then something that Myungsoo told me to do come to mind. I put on my best ageyo face.

"Myungsoo Oppa, please let me go so I can take a shower," I say in my sweetest voice. 

His eyes shoot open and look at me shocked.

"W-what did you just call me?" he asks stuttering. 

"Myungsoo Oppa?" I say innocently.

"Aish, this girl. Okay go take a shower," he says taking his arm away.

I lean in and kiss his cheek. I pull away and get out of the bed. 

"It was your idea to go to the doctor," I say walking over to get my clothes and towel.

"Yeah, but I didn't think you would wake up this early to get ready for it," he says placing his arm over his eyes.

"Mianhae, Oppa. Blame the sun for waking me up," I say walking into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

After my shower, I come out to see that Myungsoo is back asleep. I smile and laugh silently. I look over at the clock and see that it is 9:50. 

'If I wake him up now, he can take a shower then we can go out to eat and shop some before my appointment.' I thought.

I walk over to him and shake him.

"Myungsoo, il-eona. Go take a shower," I say to him.

"Ani, we still have a while until your appointment," he groans and rolls away.

I sigh.

"Fine, then I will go eat by myself and go shopping. While I'm out, I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter