Back

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 35 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Back [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

*Myungsoo's POV*

I finally have her back and safe and sound. I can't help but think of how close I was to losing her. The night I brought her back from her check up at the hospital, I made her sleep in the same bed with me to make sure I wouldn't lose her again. I couldn't sleep so I watched her as she slept in case when I did wake up, saving her and having her back in my arms is not just a dream that I had. I wouldn't be able to stand it if it was just a dream. I move the hair from her face. My little wife is now back and I'm never letting her go again.

*Woori's POV* 

It has been months since I have been rescued. After Myungsoo and the guys saved me, I was taken to the hospital to make sure I was okay. Myungsoo, Woohyuk and JiYong all forced me to go. I was surprised that my husband and my cousin who hated each other actually agreed on something. Even after the doctors said that the only thing that was wrong was me was that I hadn't eaten or had anything to drink for the past fews days, all the guys fussed over me. We all went home....I like that word. Home. I finally feel at home now. I have Myungsoo, who has saved me numerous times. I have WooHyuk, who has stayed by my side all my life. I have JiYong, or GDragon as everyone else calls him, who came in at the last possible minute to help save the day. I have Infinite, my new friends who treat me as the little sister that they always wanted. I have Kyungri, who stood by me when no one else was around. Now I have BigBang, my cousin's crew, who secretly always kept a watchful eye on me because of JiYong. I have all these crazy people who I now call family. Now there is something that could make this even better.....

"Woori-ah? Are you okay?" SungJong's voice brings me out of my thoughts.

"What? Yeah, I'm okay. SungJong Oppa. I was just thinking," I say smiling.

"What wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter