Final Touches

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] CHAPTER FOURTEEN: FINAL TOUCHES [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] First off I would like to say thank you to everyone who commented. I got up to 11 comments. That's 4 more than I asked for. So for that, I want to dedicate this chapter to the 11 people that commented: yaniiikim, asian_prydeee, lorrainenightray, ViralizaA, alyssacruz, starlightbaby123, -B2STfreakk, taemin1, Windywind, KawaiiLovesYou, and vidyaky. You guys are amazing for commenting. I'm happy to have people like you guys that read this and support me. I wouldn't be anything without you guys. To all the silent readers out there, COMMENT!!! I want to know what you guys think as well. Well, here it is [/CONTENTID2]

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[CONTENTID3] *Woori's POV*

It's been a week since Myungsoo has promised to protect me. In that time, Myungsoo would take me to school and then pick me up from school. Everyday after school, we would always meet up with Myungsoo's friends. SungJong, SungYeol, Hoya, and WooHyun have been really welcoming to me when it came to me spending time with them. SungGyu and DongWoo not so much. Some times he would just take me home so I could do my homework. Myungsoo's mother would visit every other day to talk to my stepmother about the wedding. Today is the day that Myungsoo and I go to buy our outfits for the wedding. Over the week we have decided who was going to be in the wedding party. Of course my maid of honor is Kyungri. The flower girl is my step sister. Myungsoo hasn't picked who his best man is. But I do know that all of Infinite is going to be up there by his side. They are his friends and he deserves to have all of his friends up there. Myungsoo, the rest of Infinite, and his mother is going to meet us at bridal shop. 

"Woori-ah, do not embarress me here, arraso?" my step mother says.

I nod. My step mother, Woohyuk, Maeri, Kyungri, and I are all in the car on our way to the bridal shop. My step mother has been going on and on about not embarressing her. How am I going to embarress you when I can't talk?  Eventually we arrive at the bridal shop and Infinite along with Mrs. Kim was standing outside. My step mother and Maeri are the first ones to get out of the car. I watch as Infinite bow to both of them. 

"Woori, are you ready?" Kyungri asks. 

I take a deep breath and nod. WooHyuk got out of the car first. Then held out his hand. Kyungri looks at me and smiles then takes WooHyuk hand and gets out of the car. Kyungri stands by WooHyuk to wait for me. WooHyuk held out his hand for me to take. I take another deep breath to calm myself then place my hand in his and get out of the car. I walk and stand by Kyungri and smile at her. 

"Woori-ah!" a voice yells. 

I turn to see SungJong speed walking over to me. I smile at him. 

"Woori-ah, are you ready to pick your dress?" he asks as he gets to me.

I smile then nod at him. He smiles at me then looks at Woohyuk.

"WooHyuk hyung, it's nice seeing you again. And you must be Woori's best friend, neh?" he says turning to Kyungri at the end.

"Neh, Lee Kyungri imnida," Kyungri says.

"Nice to meet you. Lee SungJong imnida," SungJong says bowing to her. 

"Nice to meet you too, SungJong issi," Kyungri says.

"SungJong-ah, stop flirting. Hi, I'm Nam WooHyun," Woohyun says walking up to us. 

"Aish, you say I'm flirting. Okay Mr. Greasy WooHyun," SungJong says.

"YAH! That's mean to treat your hyung like that," WooHyun says.

"YAH! Will you two cut it out? We are here for a reason," Myungsoo says walking up to us. 

He walks over and stands beside me. I watch him glare at his friends.

"Mianhae," SungJong and WooHyun say at the same time.

Myungsoo smirks at them then looks down at me. I look away from him as soon as he catches me looking at him.

"Who are you?" Kyungri asks.

"Mianhae, Kim Myungsoo imnida. I'm the one marrying Woori," Myungsoo says.

"So you're the jerk I've heard about," Kyungri says glaring at Myungsoo while crossing her arms over her chest.

Myungsoo looks at me surprised.

"Bwoh? Jerk? Me? When was I jerk to you?" he asks me.

"Ani, I didn't say it was Woori that said you were a jerk," Kyungri says smirking.

He looks at Kyungri. Then he looks at SungJong and WooHyun. 

"Whatever. Woori, let's go. We have to pick out your dress," he says grabbing my hand. 

I nod. He starts to drag me into bridal shop. As we walk into the bridal shop,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter