Time To Be A Hero

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Time To Be A Hero [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Chapter 34 [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] 

*Woori's POV*

'Where are you, Myungsoo?'  I continue to ask myself. It has been hours since any one has came into the room where I am tied up in. Where are they? Myungsoo must be worried. OMG KYUNGRI! Even worse, WOOHYUK! Oh gosh. I'm so dead when I get out of here...if I ever get out of here.

"HELLO?! CAN SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF HERE!!" I yell.

"Shut up you little boyfriend stealer," Suzy says walking into the room.

"Ah Suzy. What's wrong? Haven't heard from Myungsoo yet?" I say.

"Oh I have heard from him. In fact he is coming here to see me soon," she says smirking.

"I'm pretty sure that if he knew it was you, he wouldn't come," I say.  

"But he is and he will leave you for me. Then we will probably kill you. That way everyone is happy. I got my Myungsoo back and got rid of you as well," Suzy says smiling. 

"So you're just going to kill me thinking that will solve all your problems?" I ask.

"Of course, with you out of the way I don't have to worry about you stealing Myungsoo away from me again," she says.

"You really are stupid," I say.

Suzy walks up to me and slaps me. My head snaps back with the slap. I look at Suzy after the sting of the slap leaves. 

"SUZY!" Zico yells as he runs in.

"What?" she asks still staring at me. 

"Myungsoo is here," he says.

"Perfect," Suzy says smiling down at me.

"Put more tape over . Turn the lights out and get everyone in here," Suzy orders then walks away. 

"Yeah okay," Zico says as he walks closer to me and places more tape over my mouth. 

I watch as the rest of Block B and Da Som walk in. They turn the lights out and hide in the room. 'Myungsoo please save me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Myungsoo's POV*

I pull up to the warehouse that my wife is being held in. Sungyeol, GDragon, and WooHyuk all sat in my car with me. 

"Everyone know the plan?" GDragon asks.

"Yeah," we all say.

I get out of the car and make my way to the door. The warehouse looked ran down and as if no one had used it in years. I looked around the parking lot and saw no other cars besides my own. I slowly walk closer to the building. I listen for signs of people in the building but I hear none. I walk in the building and shut the door behind me. There isn't a single light on in the big room that I walked into. I walk closer to the middle of the room and stop. Suddenly the lights are flipped on and Woori is in the middle of the room tied to a chair. I look at her. There is a cut of her face and it looks like she has been crying. Tape is secured on , around her feet and more than likely around her hands behind her back. She looks up at me. Her eyes widen and then she starts shaking her head frantically. I suddenly hear foot steps aproach. Suzy comes into view. 

"Suzy?" I ask confused.

"Hello Oppa," she says as she gets closer to Woori.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Why Oppa? Because I'm the one that planned all this. So we can finally be together," she says. 

"What do you mean so we can be together?" I ask 

"Oppa, we both know that the reason that we are no longer together is because you were forced to marry her," Suzy says and sneers at the word 'her' as it is vile.

I start laughing. 

"Ani, the reason we are no longer together is because you cheated on me. Woori happened after we broke up. Don't blame her for your stupid mistakes," I say.

"What are you talking about? If it wasn't for her, we would be together again. Like we always did," Suzy counterattacks.

"M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter