In Some Major Trouble

A Mute Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 32 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] In Some Major Trouble [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

*Woori's POV*

What happened? Where am I? I finally wake up. I can't see anything. I can hear people talking in the room next to me. I want to yell for help, but there is something in my mouth to keep me from yelling. What time is it? I wonder if Myungsoo knows that I have been kidnapped. Will he come for me? I can hear someone walking towards me. The footsteps stop right in front of me. Soon the thing over my eyes is taken off. I blink my eyes to get used to the light. As my eyes adjust to the light, I finally see the person in front of me. She takes the gag out of my mouth as well.

"Glad to see you are awake," Da Som says smirking.

"What's going on, Da Som?" I ask.

"Just getting a little revenge. That's all," she says.

"Revenge? For what?" 

"It's not just me that wants revenge."

"Who else?" 

"Well, look at this. The little mute can speak," another female voice echos through the room.

I look over to see the person walking in.

"Do you remember me?" she asks.

"You're Myungsoo's ex girlfriend," I say after thinking.

"So you do remember me?" she says.

"How could I forget the girl that all of Infinite hates? What was your name again?" I ask.

"Bae Suzy," she sneers.

"That's right. I actually have to thank you, Suzy. When you showed up, Myungsoo got mad. Afterwards he punched a wall, almost hit me too. But after he calmed down, the both of us became really close," I say trying to get under Suzy's skin.

I saw fire in her eyes as she walked up to me and slapped me across the face.

"MYUNGSOO LOVES ME!" Suzy yells.

"Suzy, don't hurt her. Myungsoo will get mad," Da Som says.

"UGH!" Suzy yells then stomps out of the room with Da Som following.

'Myungsoo, where are you? You promised to protect me, didn't you?'

*Flashback (Chapter 13)*

"Well what I wanted to say was that no matter what, even if we both hate each other and the fact that we are getting married, I will protect you and make sure that no one will hurt you in any way. That's a promise that I plan to keep," he says staring into my eyes.

I watch him as he just stands there. I stand up and walk over to him. I stand in front of him and look up at him. He looks down at him with a confused look on his face. I raise my right arm up. I watch him watch my every move. I smile slightly as I bring my pinky up to him. Once he realizes what I'm doing, his eyes light up however he tries to keep a straight face. I keep my eyes locked with his as he brings his arm up and wraps his pinky in with mine. I smile bigger once his pinky finger is wrapped tightly around mine. 

Don't worry Myungsoo, I know that no matter what happens you will keep your promise. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter