Hard Work

Imitator

 

“I never agreed to any of this!”
“You don’t have to.”
“What if I refuse?!”
“You can’t!”
“Why not?” Shinpei signed, she had to follow him. He started a computer and opened social networks sites.
“Look for yourself.” She stared at the screen and opened more browsers. She couldn’t believe it. She was all over the internet. “So, what’s your name? Now that we are going to work with each other for two weeks, you should at least tell me your name.” She let herself fall on a couch. She looked shocked. “A-a-a… My name is Shimizu Akira.”
“Well, Akira, nice to meet you, although we all would wish in better times.”

Chiyu sat up from his couch. “Who is that?”
“SHE is Shimizu Akira. She’s going to be our Takeru imitator.” Chiyu lifted himself up out of the couch and started to scrutinize Akira. He pointed at her: “This is a girl?”
“Yes, she is.”
“Is this what they wear recently?!”
“No, Chiyu, it’s HER personal attire.”
“It’s not flattering. But it suits for our band.”
“Indeed it does.” Shinpei called Masato and Yuji and told them that he found a look-alike.

They arrived and Akira still sat on the couch, shocked. Shinpei began: “Band, this is Shimizu Akira, let us all call her Akira-chan or just Akira. As you see, she’s still in quite a shocked state. But we have no time to lose. She needs to learn how to sync our songs and she needs to learn the dances. Let’s go.” Yuji and Masato took up Akira. “Come on, Akira-chan, everything will be okay.”, Masato said. They drove her to a dance studio.

At the dance studio they explained everything to the crew. Also they urged on keeping it secret. Their manager had the crew sign a paper, in which was stated that they said anything, they could lose their jobs. And everyone signed, because if they didn’t you would be replaced anyway. 
“You have to learn how to dance.”, said Shinpei. Akira looked at him with big eyes, still not able to comprehend that this is happening. He pushed her into a dressing room and passed her some training clothes which she put on. They were a little wide, but she wasn’t a guy after all. She opened the door and Shinpei already pushed her to her dance teacher.
“Please teach her how to dance in this short period of time.”

“I will. I am sorry, Akira. But you are going to break out in sweat and severely. It’s not my fault, but it’s the fault of time. Now follow me.” He led her to another room, so the others could practice without her slowing them down. He did some moves and counted with it: “Ichi, ni, san, yon. Ichi, ni san, yon. Ichi, ni, san, yon.” And he ordered her to repeat. She counted in her head, instead of a loud. It came out a bit clumsy. “Again.”, the teacher ordered. And she repeated the example, but was still imperfect. “No need to worry, you’ll get the hang of it. Now do this with it.” He showed her some other moves that she needed to add. Then she repeated the whole thing. He added up some other moves with it and then he had let her practice on music. “Dear, you are lucky. Lucky, because you don’t need to dance the whole time, you only need to dance some pieces. Now in this piece you need to dance and lip-sync. Show me how you do it. Perfect. Now preform! Good, good. It’ll be better tomorrow, recon it. Now, this is some homework for you. Someone will help you, no doubt. Now go.” Akira left the dancing room and she changed her clothes. She was all sweaty, if that teacher hadn’t given her some times to stop, she surely would have died, in her opinion.