Cheers

Imitator

 

They all got in a ‘school bus’ like they used for their clip Life2Die. They talked about the upcoming performance. They were all very excited. Akira felt jitters in her tummy. It was an irritating though nice feeling at the same time. Anything was better than a pounding heart in the throat. Everyone was anxious.

Suddenly they heard cheering and everyone pushed themselves at a window waving and blowing kisses. Sometimes, if they could, they opened the window and waved through it. The fans went wild and the band smiled. The fans would never know if the smiles were sincere or not.

After this the band had to go through another make-up application or check-up. Then their clothes were inspected. At the same time the fans were led in. And the members were pushed on stage. The curtains lifted and the lights were all on Akira. She imitated Takeru’s voice and shouted: “Are you ready?!” The public answered. “I can’t hear you! I asked are you ready?!” The music started slowly and the public answered louder. Akira took the microphone out of its stand and shouted: “Louder!” and she pointed the microphone at the public, they shouted their positive answer. And Akira began to sing Beautyfool Days. They rocked. The public head banged and putted their hands up in synchrony. Sometimes they had to sneak one by one off the stage to put on different clothes. Or Akira got an A cappella and the others would change their outfits. Everything had to go fast. They drank water as fast as they could. They sweated. Akira sweated a great deal as she also needed to dance from time to time with some dancers. But she enjoyed and so did the others.

After the concert they got some time to shower and they had to put on fresh clothes. When they got out, they saw that the fans were behind barriers. And they all shouted for autographs and kisses. All the band members approached them and gave them what they wanted. Even Akira kissed girls, which she never thought she would have done. They didn’t have time to give a lot or to stay, because they needed to get in their ‘school bus’ as soon as possible.

In the bus Chiyu asked for a handkerchief. He had a blood nose. “How come you have a bloody nose? You never had one before.” Chiyu glanced at Akira and turned bright red. “What?”, she asked. With difficulty he told everyone that he had a blood nose because Akira was kissing girls. And everyone laughed while Chiyu blushed in shame.

They all went to a restaurant. They were starving. They ate as much sushi as they could. The manager had participated and the table was filled with jokes and laughter. After the meal the manager couldn’t resist but he just had to talk about what a success this performance was. He warned Akira for the pressure and hoped she would not break under it. The amount of work she had done today would be repeated several days, then they travelled to another city and then she had to give that amount again. He said that she couldn’t let the fans down by being tired on the next concert, because these fans deserve the same quality as the others. She nodded at all this, as she agreed. The others were a bit uncomfortable but encourage her. Shinpei encouraged her too, but in a distant way.

When they were back at their place they all fell in the couch as a group and an arm or leg was on top of someone else. They all laughed and cheered. Masato went to grab a bottle of champagne, shook it, opened it and sprayed everyone with the champagne. “Easy on the champagne, Masato! We want to drink it, not bath in it!”, Chiyu said teasingly. And everyone laughed. Suddenly Akira felt bad for this and after one glass of champagne went up to Takeru’s room and kept him company.

Later on Shinpei felt not in his place and he left the others. He went up some stairs and wanted to go in Takeru’s room, when he heard laughter he stopped and placed his ear at the door.


Life2Die: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M0CRVhUaJs
Beatyfool Days: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03PhBJL2cws