Laughs

Imitator

 

In the hotel room she hugged all the boys. She smiled and told about all the cards she had distributed and about all the friends she made. They were happy for her, but they had to wait for answer. Akira told them that the manager agreed to PonyCanyon to be her sponsor. They all nodded. She hugged them all again. “I love you all.” They all smiled and hugged back. “We love you too.” They were all happy. Masato and Shinpei stood up and placed themselves before her. “Would you please give us a chance?”, asked Masato.
“An honest chance, please? We really like you and we would like to steal your heart.”
“We will do this in our own way. We’ll be good and won’t make it an unfair fight.” She looked up to them with big eyes. Then she looked at Takeru, who nodded and she agreed to give them the chance they wanted. The two smiled and were happy for their victory.

The next morning they all woke up and they were humming. They all hummed something different which made it a very weird place to be when it came down to sound. They all dressed themselves up. Today Akira would be going on stage with them again. And she couldn’t wait for it. She was all smiles and that made everyone happy. They had fun conversations and they all wanted to make jokes. Of course when they arrived she couldn’t get in the ‘school bus’ with them. But she didn’t mind. She was dropped behind stage again.

This time she got a dress, a pair stockings and a jacket with accessories that looked as if she was full with candy. Her make up looked as if it was based on the looks of cotton candy. Her hair was in an up do that made her hair look like whipped cream. She got cherries placed in her hair and a bow that looked as if it was made from cotton candy. She looked around and she was put in front of a mirror. She had to laugh with her attire and said it was quite a screamer. So they redid her hair to something simpler. They made it straight and putted a headband in her hair. On this headband they clipped the bow. Then she was led to a mirror again and she agreed this made everything much better. Though they putted some glitters in her hair afterwards.

She was called on staged and performed a magnificent duet with Takeru again. They all cheered. She amazed everyone again and again. A lot of female fans were jealous though. So when they lived the building, some of these fan girls scolded her. But she had nothing to fear as the boys would protect her from them, which made the fan girls boiling in envy. The boys let her in the ‘school bus’ first. A group of fan boys asked her autograph, but she couldn’t give any, as she said in the bus and she threw some blow kisses.

The band was cheering on Akira’s success. She blushed because of it, but it made her worry too. A popular person is loved but also hated by many. In the hotel room they held a party again. Chiyu made jokes. Shinpei had put his arm around Akira with Masato giving him jealous looks. Yuji felt lonely when it came to love life. Takeru felt as if he was Akira’s big brother. Admittedly the only ones who weren’t actually drawn to Akira in a way were Chiyu and Yuji. But that isn’t mattered much. They made as much fun as the others, which made everyone a happy family, with their own intrigues.