Loves

Imitator

 

The next day everyone rose early. Everyone took their turn in the bathroom and rushed to the car and left. They were dropped off at a building. In this building they were dressed in their first stage outfit and they all had to put on make-up.
“Takeru-sama, I have some accessories with me that you’ve asked me to bring.”, a girl said excited but bashfully.
“Well thank you.”, Akira replied and gave her a peck on the cheek. The girl blushed brightly red and putted her hand on her cheek and then left happy.
Akira started applying the accessories. She hummed the songs she had to sing and repeated the dance steps in her head. Eventually she saw in her mirror that Shinpei was staring at her. “He still doesn’t trust me.”, she thought while putting her hands down. When she turned to say something to Shinpei, he was gone.

“You really like her don’t you?”, asked Yuji.
“Nothing of the sort.”
“Why are you ogling her so much?”
“I don’t trust her.”
“You’re just saying that.”
“NO, I am not.”
“Then why do you only react on her voice?”
“I don’t.”
“Sure. Whatever, suit yourself Casanova.”

Masato pushed Chiyu. “Would you speed up?! We need to be ready, you know!”
“Our fans wouldn’t mind if we would be too late. They just want to see us anyway.”, and he flipped his hair. Yuji spanked him hard. “Ouch!”
“Get up and get yourself ready!”, he glared.
“Geesh! What’s eating him?”
“I don’t know.”, and Masato pulled up his shoulders.

Yuji separated himself from the rest and crawled in a corner. He putted his head in his hands. “How? How come it’s always like this?! If I did vocals would I get Shinpei-chan’s attention? Why doesn’t he ogle me? Why isn’t he concerned with me? Why can’t I attract him? First he only thought about SuG, then he thought only about Takeru and still, but now he only thinks about Akira! Why? Aren’t I good enough? Is something the matter with me? Can’t I be the one to seduce him? I want to be more than just his friend and more than just his good friend, even more than being his best friend. Is it all in vain? Should I confess? He’ll refuse me immediately. He’ll refuse me every time. I’ll never have a chance! I should just forget him, in a romantically way. But haven’t I tried that already? Maybe I should confess and he’ll refuse me and this will lead me to give up. Will it end up like that? I don’t know. I just don’t know what to do.”, he thought. He pulled up his knees, putted his arm on top and laid his head on his arm.

“Yuji?! Yuji?! Where are you?” Everyone had been looking for Yuji. They had to leave, but no one had found him yet. Masato and Chiyu knew where he went but they hadn’t found him either. Suddenly there was a snore and Akira looked around a corner. Yuji was fast asleep in the corner. It seemed he had cried. Shinpei squatted and shook Yuji. “Yuji,” he whispered, “wake up.” Slowly Yuji opened his eyes. Immediately he hugged Shinpei. “I had a bad dream, Shinpei. It was so scary.” Yuji was talking as if he was a child. Until he gained full conscience, pulled back, looked around him startled and didn’t know what to say.


I am sorry. I made Yuji gay. Hope you don't mind. (don't know his uality in real life)
Thank you for reading.
Enjoy.