Transformation

Imitator

 

The next day they all got out off bed early. The band was again what they were at first. They all smiled. Masato and Yuji were closer than ever though. Takeru was all smiles and jumped through the chambers. “We can see you healed fully.”, grinned Akira. She had dressed more girly because otherwise she would be seen as Takeru. Takeru ogled Akira: “I must say you look absolutely stunning. I’ll always be amazed seeing you more girly. At first it was like looking into a mirror.”, here he laughed, “Do you like being female?”
“Of course I do!”
“Then why dress up like a guy?”
“I don’t know, I just like the style. And it’s not that I am the average girl or even feminine. I don’t care about being a girl though. It’s what I am. I am born this way.” Takeru nodded approvingly.
“I like your way of thinking. It suits our band too. I am glad to have had you as my replacement, be sure I’ll be calling you more when I am sick.”, and here he winked. She smiled.

They arrived at the right place. They waited until it was time to climb on stage. Meanwhile Akira was behind stage and greeted everyone. She encouraged every one of them. “You all will be great. It will be better than yesterday.”, she smiled, “I know. I lived it.” They all hugged her and Masato shouted for a group hug. They all laughed until their fun was broken by a voice that called them to stage. Takeru winked at a person from the entourage and climbed on stage.

The person to who Takeru had winked took Akira’s hand and led her to a room. “Please choose any thing you would like to wear and put it on. And you must! It’s an order from Takeru.” He closed the door behind him. She looked at the clothing while she was thinking why on earth Takeru wanted her to dress up. She took a black asymmetrical top which showed a bit of her belly. Under it she putted white trousers. It was wide at the bottom with a lot of splashed colours on it. It had also silver fabric in it. Over the jeans she putted a frilly black skirt. She took high heeled sneakers and putted them on. She finished it off with a sleeveless white jacket. This jacket had also silver fabric in it and was made to match the pants. It also had small spikes on it.

She opened the door. The same guy took her over to the makeup artist. Make up was applied and she asked if they could draw on her belly.  They drew a butterfly that looked a lot like Takeru’s tattoo. As jewellery she got long earring with little bullets on the ends. One of the earrings had a ring which she had to slide over the top of her ear. She got a black spiked collar with chains that matched the earrings. She got multiple coloured bracelets on her left arm and a black spiked bracelet on the right. After this she was pulled to get her hair done. The putted in some extensions and started to give her multiple ponytails. She got a headband with the same butterfly as drawn on her belly. As a finishing touch they covered her belly in glitters. She knew. She just knew that Takeru was going to get her on stage. She didn’t care, she was happy.  They also putted glitters on her arms. The makeup artist came back to look for her. She wanted to give something extra. So she putted something on her face. It was like she had spikes just beneath her left eye.

Every one ogled her. Then they nodded and pushed her to a mirror. Finally she could see what they had done to her. Her jaw dropped. It was amazing. She didn’t recognize herself. What would the band say if they would see her? She smiled and liked it. “Nice job, you all.”, she said while turning to them. They all smiled.