Champagne

Imitator

 

The manager arrived and took her hand. “Thank you.”, he said. But she knew she didn’t have a choice, even if she didn’t want to go, he would drag her there anyway. He was a bit startled by her attire which was very flashy, but he didn’t say anything about it because it would make her the eye catcher and it suited the image which was created around her. He had a copy of the concert of yesterday with him. Also the records which he made at his friend’s place were in his pocket. He would be making a great fortune out of her.

She was taking into a limousine. He offered her champagne, but she refused. She would have to drink the whole day. She didn’t want to get drunk when she needed to work. He nodded and putted the champagne away. “We’ll drink champagne when we successfully found a sponsor.” The manager nodded.

They arrived at their first party. She was let in with much flair, which made her smile. And indeed she was an eye catcher. They didn’t have to walk on people, they walked towards them. Shaking hands or bowing. They all asked the manager about her. Some other managers gave her their number after they saw a bit of the concert and heard the recordings. She putted them away carefully. Before the people left her, she pressed them a ‘business card’ in their hands. It wasn’t a business card after all, not entirely. As it would ask the receiver if they wanted to finance SuG or wanted to become their manager. On the card was also the date on which they could reach the group and the number. They all thanked Akira for the business cards. She smiled friendly.

At the second party, in her yellow attire, she was an eye catcher too, not only because of the yellow, but also the big belt with candy on it and chains. Her jewellery was gold coloured with skulls. At this place they also came to the two guests. But she also approached some people, so they knew that she was serious. Everyone just adored her. She got a lot of phone numbers and a lot of them asked her to a party or a restaurant. She took on the invitations and wrote them in an agenda. All the people smiled when she was around them. She amused them and told jokes. But she could also be very serious. On this party she also handed out the business cards.

When lunch approached she went to a restaurant with the manager. They lunched there. In this places were also a lot of high society people who would get to meet her. He introduced her to all the people he knew and even got himself some new contacts. Also here she took the opportunity to hand out some cards. They all found her charming and asked to join them, which she always refused because she had already lunched.

The third occasion was an art gallery with a reception. She could have been an art piece herself with her multi-coloured dress and corresponding jewellery. Here she made a lot of friends and met other music artists. She made some appointments. She also handed out business cards here. And everyone wanted to help her friends gladly. Here she got a lot of personal numbers and she met people as she would meet up with classmates and forged bonds. This was her favourite event by far. She wanted to stay longer, but with pain in her heart she was dragged away.

The last occasion was a huge party with a lot of people she had already met. She was wearing a simple black dress with silver jewellery and silver coloured shoes. When she met the people she had already seen, they asked her why she was plain. She always answered that she had to from her manager, because this was serious. They all nodded and agreed, but they still found it a pity. The new people she met were just as interesting. She also gave them cards. And when she was in the limousine she asked the manager to open the champagne.