Dates

Imitator

 

The next day SuG’s performance wasn’t as good as the previous ones and it wasn’t because of Takeru being on the stage himself. It was due to the booze and Yuji being heartbroken. When they got in the vehicle they weren’t as happy. Akira tried to cheer them up, which succeeded partly. Faint smiles came on their faces. “Don’t worry guys you all have another shot on the next concert.”
“I am still not happy.”, Chiyu said, “Give me a peck on the cheek please?” She pushed him while laughing. “Just joking!” He laughed. Chiyu tried to make everyone happy with Akira.

Yuji stayed gloomy. Masato took a seat next to Yuji. “What’s wrong?”
“I can’t tell you.”
“You can.”
“But…”
“No buts, just tell me.” He took Masato closer and whispered in his ear: “I confessed to Shinpei, while I was drunk. And he turned me down.” Masato whispered in his ear: “I know how you feel. I am biual.”
“Really?!” Masato nods. Yuji hugged Masato: “Thank you.” They all were in higher spirits now, so they got to laugh more.

At the new hotel Shinpei asked Akira out, after he had taken her apart. But Takeru went to spy on them. Akira said yes and Takeru was in high spirits, but he couldn’t run ahead from himself. This didn’t mean they would end up together. He saw that they wanted to leave the place so he snuck away as fast as he can, so he wouldn’t get caught. And he did it.

Akira went into her room and dressed herself more girly, but still her attire. Not as when she went out with the manager. Shinpei had put on other clothes too. They went out and they got in Shinpei’s car. “You don’t have to see this as a date, if that makes you uncomfortable or if you don’t want to.”
“I said yes, didn’t I?”
“You did.”
“Don’t be so uncertain.”
“Okay.” He started the car.

They left and went into a dancing club. They fitted in perfectly. She smiled when they got in. They went to the bar and ordered an alcoholic drink of some sort. A particular song started and Akira asked Shinpei if he wanted to dance. They drank their drinks until the bottom and went to the dance floor. They danced without touching each other. Akira smiled: “You are quite a nice dancer.”
“You are too.”
“I learned it in my days with you all.”
“You’ve learned well.”, grinned Shinpei.
“That’s cheeky!” Shinpei laughed.
“You’re fun.”
“Thank you.”, she answered.

After dancing into the late hours, Shinpei urged to leave. He still needed to perform tomorrow. So they got in the car and drove to the hotel. In the car they talked and laughed.
“This was a fun day, Shinpei-sama. Thank you.”
“You don’t have to call me ‘sama’, you know.”
“Yeah, I know. I am sorry.”
“Don’t worry. It’s our first date anyway.”, he winked.
“Asking me already for another one?”
“Maybe.”, he smiled mischievously.