Breakthrough

Imitator

 

The rest of the days went as the previous one. A lot of joy was lived. SuG got a lot of phone calls. So they had a lot of appointments made and went to select a manager and with this manager they were going to select a sponsor. They really had a lot to do and Akira was actually a bit left, as they didn’t have much time for her. If they found some time they invited her though.

Akira was busy to though. She had a lot of appointments. With her manager she also needed to find someone who would want to write lyrics for her and also someone who would compose music for her. These were things she hadn’t learned yet. In the meanwhile she already had some lyrics and music she had to use which were written and composed by Miroku. She had to learn the dance for the song and the clip was already being made.

When she had a much steadier period she went out with the friends she made on the parties. Some of them became close friends. She also dated several times with Shinpei and Masato. In these circle of friendship were fellow musicians and they wanted to help her. So duets and other things were set up for her with these friends. And after five songs, she finally had a breakthrough. This major debut song was written by one of her friends and the band behind her consisted of some of her friends.

After she heard the news she wanted to celebrate with the members of SuG. So she called them and they made time free for her. They all came together in a restaurant which was hired by Akira. When they arrived she hugged them all individually and cried of joy. The boys were moved and happy to see her. She had taken out karaoke sets and they all laughed. “This is how we roll.”, said Chiyu. They all sang songs and Takeru sang some of Akira’s songs. This made her blush.

They all drank a lot. And even the members of SuG went over the time they had left. When they were called a lot by their manager and sponsor and even their entourage, they just turned off their cells. They didn’t care, because their friend was more important. Plus they could still find any manager they want. They laughed and all kept singing and drinking until it was very late. Even after this they went to sleep in the restaurant, to be together this whole joyful period. When they woke up around noon, they ate together. They kissed Akira goodbye.

The members of SuG were scolded by their manager. But they explained and they got a bit softer towards the reason. Their manager still punished them by giving them twice as much work for the day. They whined, but were happy.

Akira was most happy of them all. In secret she was already looking for a new manager. Her friends helped her. But she waited until she had more breakthroughs, though today she celebrated with her other friends, her manager and some people from PonyCanyon. They celebrated it more different from the SuG members. They were steadier. Akira didn’t mind. Yesterday had been a blast for her. Today was different but still nice for her. She hugged her friends, but was more distant with the others. She laughed a lot with her friends.

When people were leaving, she asked her friends to stay. They did and they all celebrated further. They told jokes and drank a lot of wine, beer, sake and champagne. Also this time Akira took out karaoke sets. They all went for it. Also this time Akira enjoyed herself. She smiled. She was happy with her friends. And among these friends were also her college pals.