Dialogues

Imitator

 

They had leaved their ‘school bus’ again to get in another vehicle. In here they drank champagne and celebrated for a while. But they weren’t going back to their place again. Their luggage was already sent to a hotel, where they would stay before their next concert. Akira was worried about Takeru. She hoped he would be moved to the hotel too, but she didn’t know if it would be good for him to do so. She would find out quickly.

Also Shinpei was worrying. He had worried about Takeru, but than his mind drifted off. He wanted to know to who he had to speak and what he would say if he could. He really wanted to know if he really had lost his way. It was very important for him. He didn’t notice Yuji staring at him and didn’t notice the conversations the others had. He hadn’t noticed that Akira was worrying. He stares into the oblivion, with his mind somewhere else. Yuji touched his shoulder, but he didn’t react until Yuji began to shake him. “What?”
“Something, the matter?”
“With me? No not really.”
“Worrying about Takeru?”
“Y-yes.”
“Everyone does. We don’t know what the manager was going to do with him. Though I think he’ll be moved to the hotel.”
“To later be moved again to another hotel?”
“Maybe they’ll move him further away so he can take Akira’s place there.”
“You mean Takeru’s place.”
“Yes, Takeru’s place. He’ll take his place there.”
“That’s better.”
“Are you sure that nothing is wrong with you?”
“I am.”
“You can open up to me if something is wrong, okay?”
“But nothing is wrong, so I don’t need to open up.”
“Well, you can always open up to your friends.”
“That’s also true. Can’t you leave me be? I am thinking.”
“Okay.” Yuji left disappointed.

When they arrived in the hotel, they all shared a big suite, with separate rooms. Akira was relieved. She didn’t want to sleep with the guys in one room. Not that there was much to see on her, because she didn’t really had what someone would call s, but she wasn’t as flat as a guy either, though the thought of sleeping with a guy in the same room was uncomfortable. She looked around and on one door was put a note with on it ‘occupied’. She smiled, knocked and heard a voice say: “Come in.” When she opened the door, her smile widened. It was Takeru. She walked up to him and hugged him. “I am glad you are with us, Takeru-chan.” Putting chan after a guy’s name is seen as an insult, only when a man is still a child and therefor a boy chan may be put after the name. But Takeru didn’t mind as they became good friends in a very short time. He rubbed her hair. “I am glad to be with you all too, Akira-chan”, he replied. All the other members stood at the door with their mouth open. Shinpei was even a bit jealous because she got so close with Takeru or because she was hugging him, he didn’t know. When Akira heard Takeru say “to be with you all”, she noticed that the others probably had come in too. She had let Takeru go and looked around and saw the others gawking. “Don’t just stand there! Come in and greet Takeru.”, she said in demanding tone. Everyone got in as fast as they could, tripping over each other to greet Takeru. Akira and Takeru smiled. They all talked about the concert and were quite loud. Akira sat as close as she could to Takeru. When she noticed that he became tired, she urged everyone to get out, wished him a good night and closed the door behind her.