Managers

Imitator

 

Masato walked over to Akira and putted his face close to hers. “Let me date you, Akira-chan.”, he said smiling. “I am actually dating Shinpei.”
“Well you can date us both, can’t you? Dating has no restrictions you know, unless you are planning a relationship. And as you aren’t, you can right?”
“I guess that makes sense…”, she said with doubt in her voice. She looked over at Shinpei. “What do you think?”
“I think Masato is wrong. Besides I am planning to start a relationship with you.” She looked over to Masato.
“You’re just afraid that she’ll choose me over you.”
“Don’t say such foolish things, Masato. But if you are making it a game I’ll win.”
“Well why don’t we try out?” Akira jumped up.
“I am no one’s trophy! And I won’t be count in such a game!”, she shouted.
“She’s right. Don’t be such kids.”, said Takeru also standing up.

“And I thought Masato said be happy for the moments you can.”, thought Yuji.
Masato and Shinpei were still arguing. The others silently transported themselves to the other end of the room. Takeru patted on Akira’s back saying it isn’t her fault. She never wanted this. She just had fun. She never intended on falling in love with any of the guys and didn’t want them to fall in love with her either. When the other two came with their tail between their legs, Akira stood up and said: “I am sorry. I won’t date you two, not when you can’t act like grownups.” She sat down again and continued the conversation with the others. Shinpei and Masato looked at each other and they had a sad expression. But they knew it was their own fault. They apologized to everyone and made up. Though Akira would still not date them any time before the concert was over.

They celebrated further and sang karaoke. It was something they all loved. And they weren’t at all bad singers. The manager came back from where ever ha had been and walked over to the little party. “Akira, I have important news.”, they all stopped talking, “You’ll be going with me tomorrow and not with the boys. We need to find you a sponsor before the interviews. So be sure to wake up early and prepare you for a long day of being in high society. You know what clothes are required and you know how you have to act. I am counting on you.” Akira nodded.
“I wanted her on stage with me again.”, said Takeru obstinately.
“Not tomorrow.”
“But I really want her too!”
“The day after tomorrow she will gladly perform on stage with you.”
“But don’t you know what blast it was?!”
“I do know, that’s why she’ll be going with me tomorrow.”
“Still it isn’t fair deciding that on your own.”
“It also wasn’t fair for you to call her on stage without preparing.”
“I did prepare.”
“Last minute.”
“Well that isn’t a problem right? I did it.”
“Still, that’s not how we roll.”
“But I do.”
“We must win, not lose. Don’t be so reckless.”
“I am not! And since you got another price horse to bet on, I’ll terminate our contract and we’ll take up another manager.”
“That’s up to you.”
“I know that you don’t care anymore! Now you’ll make Akira bleed!” He crouched. “Akira, listen to me carefully. When you can, find another manager. We’ll help you okay.” She nodded. “Well let’s go party is over.” Everyone stood up and followed Takeru. Takeru had lifted up Akira and was carrying her, so she wouldn’t have problems with her new manager when she chose his side.