Advices

Imitator

 

Masato took Akira aside and taught her some quick lessons guitar. As everyone knew she indeed learned really fast. They smiled and the manager nodded. This girl was going to be his new fortune. They all smiled and took her with them outside. A whole crowd of reporters and journalists were waiting for Akira. At first she was stunned, but she adjusted quickly and smiled. She waved at them all together with the others. They asked some questions but all were replied by the manager or the members of SuG. The manager announced a date when they could interview Akira. And that’s when she knew that this all was a setup. This was the manager’s plan for not taking on his offer.

She was led into the ‘school bus’ with the SuG members before they were put in another vehicle. Akira was pissed and everyone noticed this. They asked her what was wrong and she told them what she had told Takeru before about what had happened between her and the manager, about that time when Shinpei had picked her up when she was lost and barefooted. After that she told her theory. And they all agreed with her. They hugged her and tried to cheer her up. “Let’s celebrate Akira’s first stage experience!”, Chiyu said while he opened a bottle of champagne.

They celebrated and laughed. And made a similar day to the day when they celebrated Akira’s last performance as Takeru. A lot of them except Yuji clinged to Akira and tried to steal kisses from her. She always pushed them away. “Don’t play hard to get. I know you want us. And especially me.”, Chiyu said teasingly. “Shut up”, she laughed. Shinpei didn’t think it was that funny. He wanted her to be his. And of course he still had her words in his head which she had told Masato. Yuji took Masato somewhere else. “Where are they going?!”, Chiyu asked loudly. “I think Yuji has a problem, he seemed troubled.”, replied Akira.

“Masato have you been turned down recently?” Masato chuckled.
“As a matter of fact, Akira refused me when I told her I loved her.”
“So you are also in love with Akira?”
“Why wouldn’t I be? She’s funny, sweet, smart and she suits either one of us fine.”
“Shinpei loves her too.”
“I know it’s obvious. He’s always getting jealous.”
“That’s why he turned me down.” Masato patted his shoulder.
“Is he biual?”
“No, straight.”
“Then he probably primarily turned you down because you were a guy.”
“I don’t like Akira.”
“You’re just saying that because Shinpei likes her.”
“Maybe.”
“You liked her at first didn’t you?”
“I guess.”
“You started hating her when Shinpei gave her too much interest, didn’t you?”
“Yeah.”
“See, you do like her. You just have a rough period now.”
“Then why aren’t you depressed as I am?”
“I still have a chance as she said not at the moment.”
“I see.” Masato hugged Yuji.

“You’ll find a nice guy. Don’t worry.”
“If you say so, Masato-kun.” He patted Yuji’s head.
“Don’t be afraid to come to me when you need someone to talk to.”
“I won’t.”
“No let’s get inside again and join the party. Be happy for the moment we can, life is short you know.”