Words

Imitator

 

The next morning everyone had to be faster in showering, dressing, eating, actually doing their morning routine, this, because they had to go to another city which was a little further than the previous one. They rushed in a car and they were dropped off for clothes and make-up again. From here they were dropped in another vehicle. After they had taken place in this vehicle they had let out a sigh of relieve. They began to talk about quite anything and drank. Shinpei didn’t say a lot, as he was thinking about Takeru’s words. Shinpei, do you know who you are? I know who I am. But you seem to have lost your way. What’s wrong with you? “Indeed, what is wrong with me?”, he thought, “Have I really lost my way?” He was lost in thoughts, so he didn’t notice Akira taking place besides him. She offered him a glass and he was shaken out of his thoughts by this. “T-t-thank you.”, he uttered. “Are you alright?”, she asked concerned.
“Yes, I am.”
“You sure?”
“Yes, no, actually I am not sure.”
“What’s bothering you?”
“You and Takeru.”
“Have I done something wrong?”
“I don’t know, ever since you got here this went upside down. I don’t know what to think of it.”
“What has Takeru done to you?”
“He thinks I lost my way and that I don’t know who I am.”
“Is he right?”
“I don’t know. I still love the same music though. And I haven’t changed.”
“Physically maybe not and probably nor in preferences, but maybe you have changed in actions and reactions.”
“How can I find out?”
“Asking your friends might help.”
“Oh, yeah, I don’t want to bother them with this.”
“And you know maybe you haven’t changed at all, but you can be having a downwards period.”
“Downwards I am going.”
“You know maybe you should talk about it with someone. It may help. I’ll leave you in peace.” She left his side and went to sit somewhere else. Yuji had seen Shinpei open up to Akira. This was something he really wanted, at first. Now he was really jealous.

Suddenly they stopped and had to get out, to get in their ‘school bus’ so the fans could see them. When the bus departed and they heard the cheers of fans, they putted on a smile and waved. Sometimes throwing blow kisses or kissing the window. The fans went mad and cheered. When they got out of their ‘school bus’ some fans rushed to them, but they were held back and were obedient to the authorities. They got blow kisses from Akira and were happy that ‘Takeru’ had noticed their eager.

When on stage they got all the fans wild. They cheered when they had finished a song and sang in unison some sentences or words. Akira played in to this and asked them if they could sing the whole upcoming song. Every one of the band looked stunned at Akira and then they stared at each other. The person in charge of the music turned off the lip-sync version quickly and used a karaoke one. When the public didn’t sing loud enough, Akira urged: “I can’t hear you! Louder!” and sang some of the words with them and then stopped. She clapped her hands on the rhythm and the whole crowd followed. When the song ended, lip-sync was put on again and the concert continued flawless. The concert had ended and when they had left the building, they met a huge crowd again. Autographs were given and kisses were exchanged. Then they waved and got in their ‘school bus’ to leave.