Opening Up?

You're My What?

 

Beep, beep, beep!

The sound of the alarm woke me up, I slowly opened my eyes and remembered I had school today. I looked at the clock to check what time it was, 7:45. “Ah, it’s stil- wait! 7:45? OHMYFRIGGINGOODNESS! I’m going to be late!”

I ran to the bathroom, quickly changed and freshened up. After, I grabbed my bag and keys then quickly dashed out. But, I remembered the project! It was still on my study desk. “Ugh, DAMMIT!” With no time at all, I still ran up to my apartment and got it.

8:05.

“Crap! They probably closed the gates already!” Though I still ran to my university, shouting sorry every time I would hit anyone.

There I was, standing in front of the gates of my school, closed. “OTTOKE!” I looked around thinking of a way in. Then I spotted the wall, “Maybe I should… NAH! It’s too dangerous.” But through those words I was slowly making my way to the wall and pushing myself up. Now it was the hard part, going down. “Okay, Hyunmi. In 3! 1… 2… THREEEE!” I jumped, expecting myself to land on the hard ground but instead. “Baekhyun-shi?”

“Are you okay Hyunmi?” Baekhyun asked concered.

“Yeah, I’m okay. You can put me down now.” Instead of me falling on the floor, I fell in Baekhyun’s arms. Most girls would love it if this ever happened, or might even start developing feelings for him. But not me, I had no feelings whatsoever towards Baekhyun.

“C’mon! We’re both late! And I heard Mr. Lee was collecting the projects early in the morning.”

“Ugh, great.” I muttered irritated.

 

Luhan’s POV.

“Okay class! Listen up! Your projects are due today. So please hand them in now.” Mr. Lee announced.

I knew it! She wasn’t going to do it, like any other girl would do. I raised my hands, about to say that my group didn’t do it when I saw Hyunmi and Baekhyun enter the class suddenly.

“Mr. Lee! I have mine and Luhan’s project! Here, I hope you read it well and sorry we were late.” Hyunmi bowed then walked towards me.

“Why are you here?”

“What do you mean why am I here. This is my seat, idiot. And you shouldn’t be treating someone like that, especially when they did your damn project and give you free credit.”

I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say anymore. No one has ever talked to me like that, how can she have the guts.

Throughout the class I was still getting irritated by Hyunmi. Why did she do it? Why was she late? And why did she come in with Baekhyun? Those questions kept on ringing in my head giving me a headache. That’s it, I need to ask her. I ripped a piece of paper from my notebook and wrote down.

 

Oi, why did you do the project alone? –Luhan.

 

Slowly I placed the piece of paper on the desk beside mine. Then sat back up waiting for her reply. In a flash the same sheet flew back on my desk.

 

I don’t know? Because I didn’t want to fail, even if it meant giving you a free ride.

-_______________________________-

And by the way! Don’t throw notes, the teacher might catch us! 

 

I chuckled at her dumb drawing and grabbed my pen scribbling a reply.

 

But I have so many question to ask you. How ‘bout lunch with Exo?

 

Might as well play with her, right?

 

Shut up, I know your game Luhan. I know that you’re the biggest player in this school! AAAAND, you said I wasn’t your type. So don’t even try.

 

I unfolded the piece of paper and was shocked with the answer she gave me. Clever girl.

 

 

Hyunmi’s POV

After writing dumb notes with Luhan and finally paying attention to class, it was lunch time. As usual I met up with Jieun and Sooyeon and we got our food together. While we were walking to our usual spot Chanyeol blocked our ways and asked if I wanted to eat lunch with them.

Instead of me answering, Jieun interrupted, “She has better things to do. So, no thanks.” She smiled in victory grabbing my arm with her free hand. “Come one Hyunmi.”

“Sorry.” I mouthed to Chanyeol.

When we got to our seats I already expected all the questions they were going to ask me. Like, why did he ask you that? Are you close with him? Why didn’t you tell us? And as expected they did, without even letting me have the time to reply.

But finally after bombarding me with questions I quickly took a breath and explained. “Finally! Okay, so Park Chanyeol is my cousin. I honestly didn’t find out ‘til 4 days ago. So, don’t be all mad and protective!”

“OH, then you’re friends with Exo now?” Sooyeon asked suspiciously.

“Not exactly, we hung out last Saturday but it’s not like we have a close relationship. But, what if we did? Would you two be mad?”

“Hm, well. I guess not, it’s your life and you can be friends whoever you want to be friends with. We’ll respect your decisions, don’t worry.” Jieun winked. “And… I guess if you ever did become real close. We’ll try to be nice and stop hating.”

I chuckled, glad with the response and how I have such supportive friends. Then I remembered Miyoung, “I wonder where she is.” I softly said.

“Who?” Jieun and Sooyeon both asked at the same time.

“Oh, Miyoung! She’s really nice and sweet. You both should really meet her. She’d be a great addition to the group. Y’ know?” 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I was still thinking, though she already answered my question I couldn’t get it out of my mind. I probably looked troubled, with all of the stares I got from Exo. I looked up snapping out of my thought, “What?”

“Nothing, you just looked really occupied.” Suho spoke up, “Do you have a problem Luhan?”

“It’s just Chanyeol’s stupid cousin! She did all the work! And I didn’t expect that. The situation just keeps ringing in my head.”

“Why? Because it’s the first time a girl actually did something useful and progressive towards you?” Chanyeol said. “You should get use to it, not all girls are like… you know.”

“Or maybe…” Sehun suspiciously brought up, “Luhan hyung is developing some kind of special feelings to Hyunmi noona.”

“WOAH! Is Xi Luhan finally having true feelings to a girl? I never knew this day could ever come.” Kai laughed, “Praise the Lord!”

I rolled my eyes with their actions, “Will you guys shut up! It’s not like that! I don’t have feelings to that… thing.”  

“Psh, says the guy who was passing notes with her at class. Yeah! I saw.” Baekhyun said.

“STOP ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE! I repeat, I do not. I mean I seriously do not like her.”

“Sure...” Everyone sarcastically responded.

------------------------

OMY GEE Thank you guys for subscribing! hehehe! hope you enjoy this story so far.

  

Love you Guys! ~♥

Have you guys seen 'I wanna love by teen top' hehehe angel mode :) 

when is exo coming back?! 

 

B.A.P. Already had gazzillions of comeback!!!

ONE SHOT IS DAEBAKKKKKK!!! BABY MODE ON!!! EEEKK!! 

 

 

Gif and pic is not mine... credit to the owner :) 

-----

Tell us what you think about the story so far ... okay! :)