Lotte World ~ Part 2

You're My What?

After the roller coaster ride, Luhan felt dizzy and wanted to throw up, his hands on his knees. Hyunmi patted his back and ran her right hand up and down to calm his nerves down a bit.

“Yah, Luhan are you okay?” Hyunmi asked him softly.

“What did I say to you to call me-” “Yeah, yeah, call you Oppa. Well sorry it’s just worried me how you were leaning on your knees.” She cut him off apologizing, putting her head down and fiddling with her fingers. Luhan smiled widely and tilt her chin up so she would be facing him, he peck her soft pink lips repeatedly and would say sweet words.

“Yah… Oppa, stop people are looking, let’s get out of here.” Hyunmi stopped Luhan and they walked to the exit of the ride. They held hands all the way around the amusement park. Most people they pass by they would whisper that how oh so sweet they are and envious with their sweet as candy relationship they have.

“Oppa, can you win me something?” Hyunmi asked for favor.

“Mmm… sure, just one thing do, aegyo for me.” He smirked. She looked at him disbelief.

“But you’re my boyfriend! You’re supposed to win me something when I tell you to!” She argued. Luhan shook his still a bit tired from the last ride they had.

“Okay, fine, but if I win you something, you’ll have to give me a kiss,” he stated. “Deal!” she agreed. They walked towards the shooting game.

“What do you want, my princess?” Luhan asked. “I want that big fluffy panda!” She pointed at the panda, and chimed like 5 years old. He nodded his head and he paid the booth and shoot, he hit the entire target, and won that big fluffy panda.

The date escaladed quickly and the sun is setting, and the all the city lights starts to turn on, giving off the bright city life.

“Oppa can we ride Ferris wheel? I know you’re-”she was cut off by his lips.

“Sure thing princess… just for you I’d do anything.” He said softly, against her lips.

They walked towards the Ferris wheel holding hands, as they got closer to the booth, Luhan held Hyunmi’s hand tightly. She rubbed the top of his hand, making circles with her thumbs and looked up to him.

“You know you don’t have to,” she assured him. “I know, but I actually want to overcome my fear. Like I overcome my fear of falling in love…” he said and leaned down to her to kiss her plump pink lips. Blood rushed through her cheeks, and smiled sweetly. It was their turn for the ride.

“Have fun riding!” the operator called out. They smiled and nodded at the guy.

They would stop for at least 10 minutes until they got to the highest, Luhan did pale a bit. Hyunmi held his hand tightly.

“Why are you sitting opposite me?” she questioned him.

“It’s to keep our balance hun, I don’t want to fall.” he explained.

“But, love you already fell… fell in love with me.” She said and sat beside him. Suddenly the 10 minutes felt longer until they heard the operator yelled at the mega phone.

“Sorry to tell you! But you’re going to get stuck there for a while some technical error happening!”

Luhan started to panic, fear was shown through his deer brown eyes.

“Shh, it’s okay. Everything will be alright.” Hyunmi soothed him, he put his head on her should.

“At the bright side the city lights are amazing.” She pointed out. She tried making him look but failed terribly.

“Look, Oppa. Just at least give it a chance.” Hyunmi pleaded. Luhan finally looked and looked through the window; he saw different kinds of light from white to blue, to red, to green, to yellow. Skyscrapers looked astonishing; with their bright office lights showing off like a star.

“See, it’s not that bad,” she encourage. “You’re right it isn’t.” he replied smiling at her.

Little did they know, there was a bunch of cheeky bastards set them up to get stuck up there, and their called ‘Exo’. They planned this; they have been following the two couple around like a bunch of creepy stalkers. But with their flower boy looks they get escape from the entitled of being a creepy stalkers to a ‘detective’. It’s shocking that Luhan and Hyunmi haven’t notice.

“YES! Guys our mission is done!” Kai brimmed and fist pumped the air.

“Why? They kissing, multiplying?” Chanyeol asked. Suho hit the back of his head.

“You idiot! They wouldn’t do it on public!” he retorted. Kris shook his head and smiled, and gave a command to the operator that they could go down now.

“Now guys we should go before they get down! And we shall celebrate!” He announced and everyone cheered.  They all walked away from the amusement park.

________________________________________________________________________

Admin VV updating! omf it's been a long time guise well well well, no comments so barely put up any on this update. Too tired. and i haven't really gotten the feels just updated to let you know we're still alive. yeah i won't force you guys to comment do what ever you want unsubscribe if you even want to. and this is really a ty update sorry. and this story is coming to an end... yes ending... I just think this isn't working... i gotta let go.... please do expect it... i warned you guys well to those who actually read authors note. You're free to unsuscribe, unvote and yada yada! peace!