Another Confession

You're My What?

When they got into the classroom, Mr. Lee was still teaching. But when they came in he stopped whatever he was doing and faced the two and all attention shifted towards them two. Luhan was smirking but when he saw Kai all he wanted to do was punch him square on the face.

“Well look who came.” Mr. Lee sarcastically beamed at them. Kai scratched his nape. Hyunmi pushed him towards Mr. Lee.

“It was his fault!” Hyunmi pointed at Kai all of a sudden.

“YAH! YOU SAID WERE IN THIS TOGETHER!” He yelled at her making her flinch, she smiled smugly.

“One has to sacrifice that’s what friendship for!” She retorted.

“Well I sacrifice you!”

“No, you can’t because I already did!”

“No you just didn’t! You brat!”

“You’re a brat!”

“I’m not! I’m an Almighty!”

“No you’re poopy head!” Hyunmi stuck her tongue out. Everyone in class was watching them amused how Hyunmi can talk like that to their ‘Almighty Kai’. Guys were jealous of Kai and Girls were glaring at Hyunmi obviously jealous that she caught their ‘Oppa’s attention’. Luhan was burning in jealousy. Why are they acting like couples?! He frustrated thought.

“Now stop it you two while I still have my patience.” Mr. Lee warned.

“Neh.” The two mumbled their agreement.

“I was deciding to take you off detention Hyunmi but instead you’re continuing it and adding another day to it. Be glad I just added one day because you still came even it’s the last period.” Glaring at them.

Hyunmi’s eyes widened and was about to complain, but Mr. Lee continued.

“And you Kai, you’re going to have detention with her same amount of detention days. Oh look Detention buddies.” Mr. Lee beamed. After he was done punishing them the bell rung, dedicating school ended and detention started for the two.

They dragged their feet on the way to detention, Mr. Lee in front of them, cursing time to time underneath their breaths. Saying how stupid their idea of skipping period, Hyunmi cautiously blaming Kai, and sometimes he would hear it and reply a low whispered comeback.

Luhan watched them two whispers to each other. Look at them whispering bullcraps to each other I hope you two turn deaf! He cursed inside his head. She just confessed to me and now look at her flirting to a different guy! ! Good I didn’t fall for a like her! Luhan cursed in his head. He wouldn’t admit that he’s jealous.

They reached detention and Jungkook was already there, tapping his fingers against the desk.

“Oh Hyunmi!” He exclaimed when he saw her.

“Annyeong!” She smiled at him. Then Jungkook noticed Kai.

“Oh. He’s our new detention buddy, you see we skipped class… and Mr. Lee figured out…. And he added a day to my detention and he’ll be with me through all these detentions.” She explained to him.

“You do know each other right?” She asked them both.

“No.” They answered the same time.

“Umm… okay… then… introduce yourself then.” She encourages them.

“Annyeong I’m Jungkook, Hyunmi’s first detention buddy.” Jungkook introduce himself glaring at Kai.

“Annyeong I’m Kai and Hyunmi’s… new bestfriend.” Kai said giving the same intense glare at Jungkook. Hyunmi cleared .

“Umm… we should all seat. “ After Hyunmi suggest that Mr. Lee finally came in.

“Oh you guys… seat down. You see I won’t be able to do detention today.” Hyunmi’s eyes lit up.

“BUT!” Hyunmi looked at Mr. Lee giving disapproving look.

“Luhan will watch you guys. He volunteered and I trust him… So if you guys do anything Luhan will call me! So no escaping! Get me?!” Mr. Lee yelled. Hyunmi crinkled her nose, and mumbled her ‘yes’. She plopped herself at the back by the window, propped her elbow at the desk, looking outside the window. She took out a book, started reading it.

“Oh. Kai. Your name is in this book…” she called Kai.

“Cheongmal? Where?” He asked excitedly, and turned around to get a better look. Luhan and Jungkook rolled their eyes, and two pair of eyes was looking at them now, thinking the same thing, Kai burning in hades place.

“Wow! I. Do. Not. Get. It. At. All.” Kai said sarcastically slow, she rolled her eyes and slapped his head playfully.

“Pabo!” She pointed at his name.

“Well because it’s written in English!” He reasoned.

“So! You don’t even know the alphabet in English?!” She questioned.

“I DO! IT’S JUST HARD TO READ OKAY! THE LETTERS ARE LIKE MOVING!”

“WELL YOU DON’T HAVE TO YELL – wait… did you just said that the letter were moving?”  She looked at him eye to eye.

“Oh wae? What’s the problem…? I bet that’s just natural.” He confidently reasoned. She shook her head.

“Here try reading this word or if you can’t tell me what you’re seeing.” She said, Kai nodded his head slowly.

“Um… I think its say ‘AKI’? I don’t know it’s moving.” He reasoned.

“What’s your grade in English?” she asked.

“Wae?”

“Just tell me.”

“50% look I’m not good at English! Words keep moving around and rearranging. Ain’t my fault.” He said confidently. Then Kris passed by with D.O. Hyunmi called him, before he can get away.

“KRIS!” he looked back then popped his head by the door frame.

“Oh hey hyun.” Kris smiled at her showing his gummy smile. Now look she has deceived Kris what a ! Luhan insulted Hyunmi in his head.

“Have you ever notice something about Kai before?” She asked him in fluent English.

“Um, no why? Something wrong with the bastard?” He replied smoothly in English.

“Just, do you check Exo’s grades, like report cards, finals?”

“Yeah, as a leader of course, so does Suho. We are after all guardians of Exo, so what’s with the questioning, any problem?”

“So you know Kai’s grade at English.” He nodded his head.

“You know it’s not good mark.” He nodded again. Clearly they ignored the other people in detention and Kai looking at them with gape mouth, even Luhan, and Jungkook, they can’t believe they’re being ignored. D.O. can understand them two so clear.

“Wait! You’re the only girl in detention?!” he asked in shock but Hyunmi was out of it her finger in her chin, doing her thinking face. Then she snapped her fingers.

“Ah… never mind.” She decided not to tell anyone and keep it to herself.

“And yes I’m the only girl, sad eh.” She said in Canadian slang.

Well then… with you weird questioning and others, I’ll leave.”

Oh and by the way Luhan is fuming…if… you haven’t notice.” He whispered. She smiled.

Trust me. I do. Now leave.” She shooed him off.

After they left Hyunmi just kept reading her book, flipping a page after another and another until someone called her.

“Hyunmi, can we talk?” It was Luhan.

“Um yeah sure.” She closed her book and clasped her hands together.

“So what’s up?” She asked casually.

“I mean private.” He said. She let out a small annoyed grunt.

“Fine. Mr. Grumpy pants.” She stood up and walked towards him, they left the classroom leaving the other two dumbfounded.

They went to the school rooftop, and put their arms by the edge of the rooftop.

“So, why did you ditch school?” He started.

“Kai just wanted to tell me something.”

“May I ask what is that something?”

“He just told me about his… painful past…” She trailed off.

“Oh, he never told us that story, that’s a bit unfair. We have been bestfriends since forever.” He faked a sad tone.

“Are you serious he never told you guys?!” He laughed.

“Oh, Hyunmi you’re so gullible.” She pouted. It made him stop and just stare at her.

“You know I hate you.” He said all of sudden. She heaved a sigh and look at the scenery in front of her eyes.

“Why?” Hyunmi asked hurt can be heard on her voice.

“Because!” He started. “Because you confess to me and all of sudden you go hanging out with different guys! Then you just avoid me! Do you even know what I actually feel?! Do you Hyunmi?! DO YOU?!” He yelled at her, she flinched at his tone.

“No, I don’t. But I’m scared what it might be.” She replied still looking at the view, but her eyes started to look like a glass.

“I like you, no scratch that… I-I Love You...” Luhan said.

♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥

DUN DUN DUN!! CLIFF HANGER!! Because my life is full of cliff hanger! I am liking black and red, it looks soooo cool to me! Admin VV is back thank you for waiting and your patients are so long for this story... and sorry for the late update I had some writers block and just too damn lazy. I am the laziest person you'll ever meet... and Black and Red for wolves not vampires.... Admin JJ and I (VV) have been addicted to this TV series; Teen Wolf! and we have to wait 5 months! 5 freaking painful months without it! I CAN'T, My soul left my body! 

STILES *.* Okay i know it's not Exo related but hey! THEY'RE WOLVES TOO! except for the guy in the gif teehee.

Oh and some teaser for a "COMING SOON" story that admin JJ will "Publish" date that'll be publish is still unknown and currently still planning. Here is the posters 

 first poster made by admin JJ

 suppose to be the 3 poster made by me! (VV) Sorry if it kinda looks weird, thanks to my computer the original 'so' pretty one got destroyed :'(, but it's pretty close enough... sooo It's COMING SOON wait for it GUISE!

 

Please DO COMMENT and subscribe!!  

:'( It will make my aching, broken heart heal and be alive again...

Bye! ~♥