With you

You're My What?

Author’s POV

Before the bell ring Mr. Lee called Hyunmi, D.O., Luhan and Minhyuk. When the bell rang they were left behind.

“Ye, sem can you make it fast?” Hyunmi asked.

“Aigoo! I decided to say who you were paired up with instead of saying it at detention and calling the others. Unlike you they might have afternoon activity, you punk!” Mr. Lee scolded to Hyunmi.

“Aish! If they did then why would you assign us another project?!” Hyunmi retorted.

“DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO’S YOUR PARTNER OR NOT?!” Mr. Lee yelled. They all jump back a bit, and Mr. Lee tried to cover it by fake coughing.

“Hurry up Mr. Lee, I have to meet someone!” Hyunmi complained.

“Arrasso! You’re with Luhan! Happy! Now go, the rest you know now right.” Mr. Lee said.  Hyunmi went blank; she’s been avoiding Luhan with her almighty but ending up being partners with him. WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?! I CAN’T!  She rages in her head. On the other side Luhan had a smile painted on his face. Hah finally you won’t be able to avoid me! We can finally talk. Luhan cheered inside his head.

“What are you waiting for? Go!” Mr. Lee shooed them away, Hyunmi snapped out of it and remembered about Kai. So she ran out of the class leaving the guys, shock at her action. Where is she going? Leaving me here we need to talk about the ‘project’! Luhan reasoned in his head. So he decided to follow Hyunmi. He ran after her. D.O. shook his head at his friend’s action.

“So want to start the project today, Minhyuk-shi?” D.O. asked politely to Minhyuk. He nodded his head agreeing to D.O. plan.

“Okay, after school though.” He said. D.O. nodded. Then they just left.

~

Luhan followed Hyunmi till she reached the school garden. Luhan left a safe distance where he can’t be noticed but he can hear what they’re going to talk about.

“Annyeong!” Hyunmi greeted Kai eagerly. Luhan scoffed quietly. Instead of replying, Kai walked closer to Hyunmi and hugged her. She was shock too at first, but decided to hug him back.

“So, are you okay? What’s wrong?” She asked concerned by his sudden action.

“Not here… someone’s watching.” He whispered to her ears. Hyunmi let go of the hug and looked around. Kai giggled.

“Cute!” He said still giggling. Her face was red as fresh picked tomato.

“But there’s no one.” She whined.

“Shh… He’s hiding pretty well. Come on I’ll bring you to my most peaceful, favorite place.” He said showing his right hand to her signaling for her to take it. She took it shyly.

“And where is that place of yours?” she daring ask.

“It’ll be the fanciest place you’ll ever be Ms. Park Hyunmi.” He jokingly said. Hyunmi stiffened a bit; it’s been so long since someone called her Ms.

“Oh. Wae?” Kai asked concerned.

“Oh… aniya! I’m fine!” She smiled and Kai just waved it off.

“AND WHO’S EVER HIDING! DON’T FOLLOW US ANYMORE! ARRASO!” Kai yelled on top of his lungs then dragged Hyunmi with him. Luhan scoffed and instead of following them he just let them go and went to the cafeteria. He put his hand on his pocket and swearing Kai under his breath; starting his every sentence with ‘if’.

While Kai dragged Hyunmi he looks back every time to time making sure no one followed them. They left the school ground.

“Yah! Is this place so sacred that it needs to be off school ground?” Hyunmi tried joking.

“Yeah. It’s so sacred not even Exo knows I go here. You’re the only person that going to know about my sacred place.” He said.

“Cheongmal!” Hyunmi was proud for some reason. Kai just smiled.

“Oh. So when you’re sad or mad you can come there.” He suggested. They kept walking and walking until they reached an abandoned tall building. It doesn’t look like a creepy building, but have this old aura on it.

“We’re here!” He exclaimed.

“Mwoya~ It’s an old building.” She reasoned. He just smiled at her and pulled her inside.

“Yah isn’t this trespassing?!” she hissed at him.

“No. My family owns this abandon building. That’s why it’s sacred because no one would come here.” He said.

“But it’s empty… why would you go here when you’re upset?” she asked.

“Because it’s quiet and as I said peaceful.” He reasoned. They reached their destination the rooftop.

“Chang~ we’re now on my ‘super real sacred place.’ Fancy ey?” He showed it in dramatic way throwing his arms at the view. Hyunmi was speechless. It was beautiful, the scenery is breath-taking. 

“It’s beautiful~” She said seems out of breath.

“But not as beautiful like you.” He said looking at her. And there was an awkward silence; she faked a cough to lessen it. They sat on the cement floor.

“Here how about we get to know each other more?!” He suggested cutting off the awkwardness. Hyunmi nodded her head.

“Lady first.” Kai gently said.

“Why such a gentle man you are.” Hyunmi praised him. Then they laughed together, slowly it died and Hyunmi started.

“Well… Hmm… I’m Park Hyunmi, 18 years old; my mom shipped me off to Korea saying I need to learn more about my own culture.”

“Aw. I thought you came because you’re looking for your prince charming like me.” Kai joked. Hyunmi playfully rolled her eyes.

“Yeeahh suuree. Your turn.” She eagerly pointed at him.

“I’m Kim Jong In, but everyone calls me Kai only Exo and my family can call me Jong In. I’m 18 born January 14th… I’m guessing older than you, and my parents aren’t really home most of the time, so I’m usually alone, they come home once a year. It’s always business first family second. It all happened after a tragedy.” Sadness was tinted in his voice. Hyunmi looked at him.

“Don’t pity me.” He said.

“Funny thing. I don’t pity you. Mind telling me the whole story?” She asked politely.

“Sure.” He said, before he started he lay down and heaved a sigh then begins his story.

“I was eight years old when it all happened. My family and I were supposed to go to New Caledonia for a vacation.” He started. Hyunmi listened to him attentively, she lay down beside him.

“Continue, and I won’t interrupt till you finish your story. Don’t worry I’ll listen to you.” She promised him. He smiled lightly.

“We we’re all ready and set to go. My noona and I sat at the back seat in the car my dad was driving us to the airport. We were singing a happy song and we’re all happy, family vacation was normal for us, even just going camping, or just go out on a weekend for a family day. Then that happened. Our car was ambush by random kidnappers. They tried taking me away but… my noona… she…” tears started to escape from his dark brown eyes.

“You don’t have to continue.” Hyunmi said wiping his tears with her thumb.

“Ani… I’ll continue.” He tried smiling then took a deep breath and exhaled it all at once and continued.

“When they tried taking me away, my noona tried pulling me back, shielding me, telling them to back off stay away from me. I was so scared, I was just there crying like a whimp. I couldn’t help them, I couldn’t protect my noona. Then I heard a gunshot. Blood started to fall on me. I looked up and saw my noona… she… was shot on the…head…then I looked at the front I saw my dad…he was shot right in the heart. It was all too late when the police and ambulance came. There was too many damage. Yeah the police caught the murderers. But the paramedics couldn’t save my…dad… he was dead on the spot. My noona still had slow pulse to they rushed her to the hospital. They did an operation they removed the bullet it was all successful, but the doctor reminded us. Even if she lives… she won’t be able to do anything by herself. A month she was depending on a life machine… but just a week before school starts… she just left us, she went with my dad. They left me and my mom. After that my mom kept drinking alcohol. If not drinking she’ll be at her office. After that incident I barely see her. And she’s all I got, but seems like she forgot about me…I was mute for about two years until I met those punks (Exo).”  Kai sobbed, and couldn’t stop himself. Hyunmi sat up and pulled him up then hugged him tight. Wow the player, joker, and almighty Kai is crying. I never knew he had such a tragic past. I guess I’m still lucky to have my mom, Kai barely have anyone. Hyunmi thought.

“Shh… It’s alright. I’m here for you.” Calming him a bit.

“Hyunmi… why did they left me? Why did they leave me? Why? Why does everyone leave me?” He asked, hugging her tightly.

“Not every one left you. You have Exo, and now me. You can cry all day if you want?” She tried cheering him up, rubbing his back soothing him. His cries started to slow down, and he’s catching his breath. His head still on the crook of her neck, she’s still rubbing his back, and now started to hum a lullaby.

Hyunmi looked at her wristwatch. They’re super late, they already missed six period and one more period and school will be over. So she just decided to go back after the school ends, just get her bag then leave, but she still have detention and it’s her responsibility to go. She mentally groaned, and then she felt Kai’s calm breath against her neck. She let go of the hug and looked at him. He fell asleep, she smiled, she put his head on her lap slowly and careful. Her heart beating so fast against her rib cage.

 Hyunmi stared at his features, a very exotic look she thought, with his eyebrows neither so thick ‘nor thin. Eyelashes, long and nicely placed on his cheekbones. And one of the things that made him stand out, his pouty looking lips always so plump. But what really was different, was his flawless sun glow skin, very tan compared to the others, she started to trace it with her forefinger.

Kai stirred and started to open his closed eyes slowly. Hyunmi was about to remove her hand, when Kai grabbed it and put it on his right cheek.

“Can we stay like this for a while?” He asked, sadness is still evident in his voice. She nodded and smiled at him. Hyunmi caressed his cheek softly.

“How long have I slept?” He asked.

“Mmm… not so long like maybe 30 minutes.” She replied.

“So you were staring at me for thirty minutes?” He teased. She smiled knowing the cocky Kai is coming back.

“I was not!” She defended.

“Suurree…” He sarcastically replied. Hyunmi made a ‘hmp’ sound and pouted her lips.

“Yah… don’t pout.” He said.

“Wae?” she curiously asked and pouted again.

“Because I have the urge to kiss it.” He replied bluntly. Her eyes widened.

“Mwo?!”

“Well you ask… I’m straight forward. As Exo said before I’m like a nuclear bomb. So if they don’t want me to talk I go to this place.” He stood up and held his hand for Hyunmi to take it. She took it and he pulled her up.

“Yeah… you are straight forward aight’, oh we need to go back to school now. We’ll probably get load of yelling from Mr. Lee.” She stated.

“Don’t worry. I’ll be there ‘with’ you.” He smiled at him, and they started to walk back at school.

When they got to school, the final bell rang, which opened the school gate.

“See we just made it!” Kai said jokingly. Hyunmi rolled her eyes.

“Yeah made it for the final bell, and detention! Idiot!” she hit his head with her right arm.

“Aw… yah you’re pretty strong! Neo arra?!” He whined. She just made a ‘tch’ sound then walk inside the school building.

“Yah! Wait for me!” He ran after her.

♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_♥_

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! ADMIN VV HERE!!! I made Kai have a tragic past... i didn't know how to make it more descriptive tragic. But on the features kai describing was made by admin JJ ,,,, I seriously don't know how to describe... I almost cried though while writing this... getting all emotional because of this story...Oh have any of you guys watch 'I Hear Your Voice' OMG I LOVE IT! and GROWL! I DIES A LOT! ANNNDD I'm sorry guuyysss I might not update regulary.... feeling lazy... And this story is getting more plot twist... and Admin JJ almost finished it 'ALMOST' Well she wanted to end this story... and this story 'WAS' SUPPOSED to be just till 25 but here we are now 27 chap and thank you guys for subscribing to this story and 8 upvotes and 76 comments.

And Idk what love triangle you talking about PSHH! *wave it off* PShh Love triangle >:) 

  

See yah guys soon if i feel all tidy and energize author I might update! And here's my fave gif of all gifs.

 

 

 

Here's my y byeee wink LOL! OH HOW I LOVE HIM! HEHE ;)