Maybe It's a Date?

You're My What?

Long Chapter ahead :) ~Have fun ;)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hyunmi's POV

“YOU ERT!” I yelled on top of my lungs. People that awed us a while ago gave me weird looks and I gave them my deadly cold glare. Luhan now is gone through crowds. I opened the door of Starbucks then searched for Miyoung, Sooyeon and Jieun, when I spotted them I speed walk towards them and sat myself beside Miyoung.

“Annyeong!” I greeted them. They looked at me and greeted in sync.

“ANNYEONG!”

“So what’s this thing that you’re going to say to us, that you interrupt my sleeping weekend?” Jieun said while waving hand in the air, exaggerating every word.

“okay first: Soooo sorry for being late!” I apologized then they looked at the phones.

“You’re only late by like 7 minutes you know.” Miyoung pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

“Second: Sorry for ‘Disturbing’ your beauty sleep Jieun.” I air quoted disturbing.

“And third last but not the least: I’mtheheirsofgorgeousfashionindustry.” I confessed quickly it sounded like a one word.

“EH? What did you say?” They said in sync.

“I said I’m the… heir of gorgeous fashion industry.”  I repeated clear and normal speed. They looked at me dumbfounded.

“SHUT UP NO WAY!” Miyoung pushed me lightly. It was quiet for 5 minutes except for the other loud chattering on the background.

“That’s why when we went shopping last time. We almost bought most of the clothes in every shop we went in!” Miyoung snapped her fingers and broke the silent. The other two looked at each other then back at me.

“Waahh… THAT’S SOOO COOL!” Sooyeon and Jieun beamed. I put my index finger to my lips.

“SHHH… promise me you can’t tell anyone else or else.” I threatened.

“We promise to never ever tell anyone unless you tell us too and we promise too! Not to use you our personal bank or take advantage of you just because you’re the heirs of one of the biggest clothing company in the world.” They swear an oath to me and. I never saw that coming.

“You guys are the best, I didn’t even say anything and you guys made an oath.” Tears built up in my eyes. I fanned them away.

“Aww its okay baby girl… we love you okay!” Miyoung side hug me, and they showed the brightest smile I’ve ever seen in my whole life. I can’t help but smile with them. We were still in Starbuck then my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D.: Jimin.

“Wae Oppa?”

“Where are you?”

“Umm… Starbucks…”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

“K.”

With that he hung up, I looked at my phone like an alien just talked to me.

“Who was it?” They asked curiously.

“Umm, my cousin.”

“What’s wrong?” Sooyeon ask and the other two nodded. I shrugged my shoulder.

“He asked me where I am then all of sudden hung up on me.” I told them, they nodded their head at the same time.

“Are you guys some kind of triplets or twin, you guys are all in sync?” I questioned. They shook their heads at the same time again.

“Are you sure? Look at you guys right now.” I gestured at them.

“We’re sure Hyunmi. Don’t worry we just got so close.” Jieun replied and I nodded.

I got a text from Jimin.

‘Where do you sit?’

‘At the back.’ I typed on my phone then press send.

‘Okay got it!’ I looked at my phone like it came from another planet. The girls started new conversation like nothing happen, so I joined them.

“Soooo! Do you like Jungkook?” Miyoung teased. My cheeks were tinted light pink.

“OMG! She’s blushing! She totally does!” Jieun pointed at my cheeks, I slapped her index finger away.

“Fine… I do like him but then…” I confessed to them.

“But what?” Sooyeon asked impatiently.

“L-L-Luhan.” I stuttered his name.

“What about him?” Jieun curiously asked.

“Ummm… you see he help me get here. Then he wanted a reward. SO he said a kiss on the cheek…Then he turned around and… kissed my lips and it looked like we were making out… Ikindofkisshimback.” I explained to them.

“Mwoh!” They exclaimed.

“Shhh…” I put my index finger to my lips.

“Again?!” They said at the same time I just nodded my head.

“What again?” A manly voice asked I looked up and put my right hand over my heart racing.

“You scared the hell out of me Park Jimin!” I scolded him and he just had a goofy smile then I looked behind him and saw: JUNGKOOK! OMFG!!! NOOOO WAAYYY! THAT’S WHY! Wait! He knows?! I asked myself still staring at Jungkook.

“Yah! If you keep looking at Jungkook like that, he’ll melt!” Jimin teased I snapped out of my staring and my cheeks reddened, I looked back at the table then saw the three giggling to themselves.

“Why you guys giggling like toddlers?” I pointed out, and then they looked at me.

“You’re making fool out of yourself.” Miyoung whispered to my ears. My cheeks literally turned into 50 shade of different kind of red.

“Shut up.” I retorted.

“Where are the others?” I asked Jimin.

“Oh they didn’t come, only he did.” He pointed at Jungkook. What she doesn’t know I just called Jungkook… HIHIHI Jimin thought evilly.

“Well ladies where are you going?” Jimin asked us. I shrugged my shoulder. I feel like going to arcade.

“How ‘bout the arcade?” Jungkook suddenly suggested. I looked at him with wide eyes.

“YES!” I blurted, I covered my mouth as fast it came. PABO! Why the heck would you blurt that out! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! I mentally scolded to myself.

“Ahehe I never knew a girl like arcade. I thought they like shopping heels, and dresses and other girl stuff.” He retorted. I looked at him in the eye.

“Well today I want to go to arcade.” I replied putting my arms above my chest. Then I felt a tug on my shirt.

“What?” I whispered to Miyoung.

“You just want to go because he suggested it right?” she whispered.

“No. Before he suggested it I wanted to go to arcade.” I answered with confidence. I heard giggle coming from Jungkook. AWWW that was such cute laugh. I spazzed in my head. Then it hit me: I answered in my normal voice! ! I cursed in my head. I stood up abruptly then put my hands on the table.

“Sooooo? Are we going or what?” I asked impatiently. Then I got the same reason from the girls.

“Well I want to go shopping!” Miyoung said the other two nodded their heads.

“Yep! We’re going with her.” They pointed at Miyoung. I crinkled my nose.

“Cute.” Jungkook said. My eyes widened so did Jimin eyes. I looked at him then pointed at myself. He nodded his head like a kid. My heart started to beat abnormally. No I can’t have a heart attack! He just… complimented me. I argued in my head. Again my cheeks started to get colored. The girls just giggled to themselves. Then I saw Jimin smirk. He’s planning something! I thought.

“Sadly I needed to go somewhere.” He said in pretending sad tone.

“U-huh! Where?” I questioned him. I looked at his fingers fidgeting. I knew it! He’s up to something!

“T-t-to… the cellphone shop!” He beamed so suddenly. I looked at him suspiciously, squinting my eyes.

“Why? Don’t you have phone already?” I questioned like an investigator. Then all of a sudden he smashed his phone to the ground and stomped on it.

“Not anymore!” He smiled goofily. My jaw dropped so did the rest.

“What… WHY?!” I asked to shock throwing my hands in front of him. There are no days I don’t get surprised since he came. I shook my head.

“Just because… I hate it! Now go with Jungkook. I’ll still come just go to arcade!” He pushed me to Jungkook. I’ve been blushing since he came. Aish! Well at least I’ll be alo – What are you thinking STOP! I yelled in my head. I gave up and let him push me, and Jungkook outside the shop.

Then Jungkook and I are now alone. We looked at each other then I looked back at the ground fiddled with my fingers. Then he talked.

“You know. We can just go separate you can go back and shop with your friends.” He suggested I shook my head so fast I felt a bit dizzy so I stumbled. An arm surrounded me; ready to catch me if I fall. I looked up it was his.

“Um… No I actually really want to go to arcade too.” I replied to him softly. He looked at me then smiled at me sincerely.

“Well let’s go then!” He said cheerfully, before he can leave me. I tugged his shirt.

“I don’t want to get lost…you see I’m still bit new here. I haven’t explored that much.” I explained to him. An unexpected scene happened next. He grabbed my right with his left hand and filled the spaces of my fingers with his then he holds it tight, and rubbed his thumb on my knuckles.

“Now you won’t get lost. Okay.” He assured me and winked sweetly: not flirting way. My heart’s about to explode, my cheeks are super red, and all I can see is him and the background’s white. I looked at him my eyes probably shimmering. Then he pulled me and snapped me out of my thoughts. We walked through crowds getting compliments and envy from different types of stranger from: Teenager to Old people. They said almost the same thing. ‘OMG Look at them! I want a relationship like that!’ ‘Dang that girl is pretty! That guy is one lucky !’ ‘I’m so jealous of her she got a cute guy with her!’ ‘aww look at this yeobo. Young love these days’ ‘oh remind of us when we were younger.’ I blushed non-stop all the way to arcade. Then he came to halt.

“We’re here! My favorite arcade in Myeong-dong!” he said in most dramatic way he can.

“Woah… its huge!” my mouth gaped open. We walked inside. Instead of getting tokens, we went to the receptionist.

“Annyeong Hyung! I would like to get two bracelets!” He beamed at the. He must be regular to call the receptionist Hyung.

“Oh, Jungkook-ah! I see your girlfriend eh!” the guy with deep voice . I watched him and saw a light pink on his cheeks.

“HYUNG! She’s just a… close friend.” He explained to him.

“Oohh! Arasso! By the way I’m Bang Yongguk. Your boyfriend –”

“HYUNG!” Jungkook cut him off.

“Aish! arraso! Your ‘close-friend’ here is regular so. I always see him, and I bet you’re wondering why bracelets instead of tokens. Well the person will tell us how long they’ll stay here and play. Then they’re just going to wave it to any games they’re going to play. And then when the time is over they’ll feel the bracelet vibrate. They return it when they’re done or they can extend their time.” He explained to me. I nodded my head.

“And speaking of time, how long are you guys going to play here?” He questioned us I looked at Jungkook. He put his index finger to his temple tapping. Awww such a cutie. I took out my phone and pretended I’m going to text someone, when reality I’m taking pictures of him. Call me creepy I don’t care, K! -__-

“2 hours!” He put he put out his thumb and index finger showing it to Yongguk. Then he started typing on the computer and gave us our bracelets.

“Red for the lady.” He said in gentle voice to me.

“And blue for you.” He said to Jungkook with the most boring voice I’ve ever heard. I chuckled at the scene.

Jungkook grabbed my hands and started to pull me to several of games: Racing, air hockey (myfave), gun games, music, and last but not the least the dance revolution. He danced most of the time, then we went back to play air hockey. We still had 10 minutes left. I decided to have a bet with him.

“The loser has to treat the winner for…” I looked at my phone for the clock.

“Lunch/ Dinner okay!” I continued.

“Call!” He agreed. I chuckled evilly. I’m pro at this game I always beat Jimin. We played till out time was over. I won it was: 18 over 9!

“Oh yeah I won!” I cheered, he looked at me and showed his toothy grin and his eyes turning into crescent moon.

“Okay! We’ll we have to pay at Hyung first.” He said. I nodded my head. We were back at the entrance. Instead of Yongguk it was a different guy with gray hair, pale skin, cute: but Jungkook is still cuter to me.

“Oh! Zelo-ah! Long-time no see!” Jungkook beamed, the guy named Zelo, and they as I call it; bro hugged.

“Ara Jungkook-ah! I see you’re with your girlfriend.” He teased with his eyebrows going up and down motion.

“Aniyo… I’m not his girlfriend I’m his ‘close-friend’.” I tint of disappoint in my voice.

“Soo how much?” Jungkook asked.

“2 hours right. Since you’re regular and a pretty lady is with you. It’ll be for free.” Zelo said. I looked at him.

“Really? But there’s no such thing as free in the world.” I stated he looked at me.

“Well, believe it or not it’s for free.” He leaned on the counter and faced me. I just nodded awkwardly.

“Um… let’s go.” I told Jungkook.

“You go first; I’ll just talk to this guy.” He pointed at Zelo. Then Zelo winked at me in a flirty way I ignore it and walked out of the arcade.

 

Author’s POV (short one)

When Hyunmi came out, Jungkook turned to face Zelo.

“Spill.” They’re just like girls but more straight forward.

“It’s obvious bro! She likes you, no girls and I MEAN NO girls can resist my wink!” Zelo bluntly said.

“Nahh, bro! Don’t think so.” Jungkook scratched his nape.

“You like her too, don’t you.” Zelo stated. Jungkook slowly nodded.

“A little; at first I thought she was a brat but then I hang out with her today she didn’t complain she even told a bet and ‘I’ Lost. And I never lose.” He pointed at himself; Zelo just nodded his head understanding his friend.

“Okay, okay, chill bro! Go out now she’s waiting don't wanna ruin your little date.” He motioned him to get out of the arcade. He smiled goofly at the sound of 'date' being mention. He came out and looked for Hyunmi, crouched down looking through her phone bored, puffing her cheeks time to time. She’s sooo cute I want to pinch her cheeks. He mentally complimented her.

“Are you ready?” He crouched beside her. She looked at him with wide eyes but nonetheless she stood up and nodded her head. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hehe i didn't update yesterday. I was too... lazy: the accurate word to describe me. I requested for a poster and new back ground at 

`R E D ❝G R A P H I C S H O P❞ <--- check them out (lol sounded wrong what eves) .... and I'm still waiting i hope it would be great! :) It's my first time requesting LOL! And yes Hyunmi had a date with jungkook! now... who ship JungMi (Jungkook and Hyunmi's ship name looooll)... i'm still trying to put luhan and hyunmi (Lumi... sounds like a food to me... hehe)  together don't worry guys... soooo liked the 'Out on a maybe-date?' soon it'll be Lumi fluff... but i'm an evil author that's a lazy as a panda bear and i AGAIN apologize for any grammar or spelling mistake as usual <--- i think imma put that on the foreword once i get my new graphic pics or background... I love PANDA'S O*O<---random. okay enough authors note. Have a nice day or good night! :) Always smile ♥♥♥ P.S. Longest update EVER with 2,470 word! O.O