Till Death Do Us Part'

You're My What?

Hyunmi and Luhan had been through a lot of dates, stupid fights, make up, and cuddle days or just typical lazy day. Luhan even asked his dad if they could move in together, and he agreed. They both live in a comfortable apartment. Hyunmi sold her designs to her mother instead of just giving it to her. Luhan worked at his father’s company. They liked it. They’d spend the night together in each other’s arms and would long for each other every time they’re away, even just for a second, hour, and day.

“Oi! Today is day aye!” Sehun stated. He nodded his head smile playing on his lips.

“So you want us to sing this song later, when she gets here?” D.O. asked.

“Yes, please guys. If you help me today I promise you guys that I owe you for life!” He pleaded.

“Geez, we’d do it anyways!  As long as you don’t, ing hurt her. Or Imma ing crush your balls and feed it to stray dogs.” Chanyeol warned.

“For heaven sake Chanyeol, now you tell me, we’ve been dating for like what 5 years! 5 freaking years! And I’m committed to her and I would love her till the day I breathe out my last breath.” Luhan stated sincerely.

They’re at the rooftop plaid blanket was lied on the ground, yellow lights brightened up the dark place. Gleaming beautifully just like the stars above them.

On the other hand Hyunmi just got home and removed her heels and threw them at the closet. She dragged her feet toward the couch groaning in each step.

“Ugh today soooo tiring!” she exclaimed.

“Oppa? Are you home?”

She was about to yell again when a bright yellow sticky note was stick on the TV screen she looked closely at it.

“Go to our room.” It instructed. Hyunmi struggled walking up the stairs and to their room. She looked around for another sticky note; she saw a white box lying on their bed. She tilted her head and walked closer to it.

“Now open the box and change.” She did what she was told.  the dress was black with dark red rose printed on it. Hyunmi put on her make-up, while she looked at the mirror she saw another sticky note.

“When you’re done, come meet me on the rooftop. Use the stairs!” She quickly finished off her make-up and put on black killer heels.

“Cheese, I can’t believe his making me, walk all the way to the rooftop and I can’t even use the elevator.” She complained, she locked the door and muttered curses underneath her breath.

“Why did I even wear this heels, I’m on a flat surface yet I’m tired already… the stairs!” She groaned endlessly. And finally she’s at the stair case door, she opened it.

Candle lights were lit up, and pictures were hanged on the walls. It’s them together, their entire picture that they have taking since the last past 5 years. All their trips, their kisses, their smiles, and their success. Hyunmi couldn’t help but tear up a bit, she smiled widely and giggled. She would touch some of the picture and laugh softly. happiness was overwhelming her forgetting that she had a rough day.

Hyunmi finally reached the rooftop, and she saw Luhan and the other boys in tuxedo. She smiled; happiness is shown on her hazel brown eyes. The other boys emerge and D.O started singing followed by Chen, and they all sang in harmony, she was speechless, tears breaming on the edge of her eyes.

“Why are you all wearing fancy tuxedos?” she asked trying to laugh.

“Princess, it’s been 5 years, and I admit we had some stupid ugly fights, but we would always make up before the night ends. We had laughed at the most stupidest thing in the world. We had laughed at each other’s corny jokes. We had some struggles and we would have more in the future,

“But princess, I assure you, you wouldn’t solve all the problems alone, I would be there for you. Without you, I am just a piece of . So princess, are you willing to be my queen forever?” He kneeled down on one knee and pulled out a red velvet box and opened and showed a golden shimmering heart shaped ring.

Hyunmi just lost her senses and unable to speak, tears started to pour down on her cheeks. She fanned her hands to her face and looked up, she bit her lips. Luhan thought it was a rejection, he start to close the box looking away from her. The boys kept singing though.

Finally she leaned down to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him for a passionate longing kiss.

“Is that a yes?” he asked clueless. She nodded her head.

“GUYS! SHE SAID YES! A FREAKING YES!” Luhan cheered at the boys and they laughed at him. They continued and star gaze, Hyunmi lying sideways clinging on Luhan, the boys left them alone. All of sudden fireworks erupted on the dark midnight blue with shimmering stars. Hyunmi looked at Luhan’s face and smiled at her own, he saw the way she looks at him and smirked.

“What? Lucky to have me aye?” he said.

“What? no you cocky bastard. You’re lucky to have me!” she retorted.

“Okay, I am super lucky to have you, and I will take care of you until the day, I die.” Luhan stated and left a sweet passionate kiss on her pink plump lips.

~ Wedding Day

Everyone moving fast, rushing for the day, make-up artist preparing Hyunmi while she wear her beautiful pink wedding dress, she’s compose even though her heart is racing.

“Are you ready, princess?” Jimin called out.

“Yeah sure, I’m done… but I’m nervous… I am after all going to get stuck with the most stuck up brat in the whole world.” She stated. He just smiled at her.

“Well, you know you could still back out there’s still time.” He suggested joking-matter way.

“What… now you tell me after 3 hours of preparation.” She jokes along with him.

“Oi! Hyunmi-ah!” squealed JiEun, SooYeon and MiYoung. They gathered around her and gasp when they saw her well designed wedding dress.

“Yah! Why? Is it too much?” She asked worried.

“Noooo, it’s just so beautiful, and we can’t believe… you know… getting married.” SooYeon stated.

“You better throw you bouquet at me!” MiYoung threatened.

“Uh… I’ll leave you guys for a while, but you better come out okay.” Jimin walked out the dressing room.

The girls just talked and talked what happened, and how they thought they weren’t going to get invited at Hyunmi’s wedding.

“2 minutes.” The coordinator said.

“OMFG! Hyunmi get your motha fudging up!” JiEun startled.

“Okay okay… sheesh. I’m coming.”

Hyunmi stood up and walked out the dressing room. She was walking down the aisle along with her favourite cousin Jimin. As they walk along Hyunmi looked at Luhan in his tight clean suit, tears breaming in her eyes, and smiled widely. They get closer at the front someone or a group of people was sobbing their hearts out. She looked to her left and right, and saw Exo and her mom crying. She stared at them weirdly, but kept walking.

When it’s time for Jimin to hand her hand to Luhan he leaned to his ears and whispered.

“You hurt her, or make her cry, or cheat on her. You won’t see the daylight.” Luhan gulped and nodded his head. He took her hand and leaned to her ears.

“Your family is tad violent, hm.” He stated and smiled she looked at him and pouted.

“Just bit not a lot.” She replied same tone. They walked to the altar and the time flies as the father get to their vows.

“‘I, Hyunmi, take you, Lu Han my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part'” Hyunmi started the vow.

“‘I, Lu Han, take you, Hyunmi to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part'” they have now completed the vow.

“I pronounced this couple as Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride.” The father stated.

They kissed passionately, and back away from each other by inch, and Hyunmi whispered.

"You're my what?" 

"I'm you're what?" 

"You're my husband." 

"and you're my wife." 

 

_______________

Thank you for sticking with us till the end. I know theres too many links. This story was rush no character developement but hey it's done. The ending just popped out of my head because i do want to add the title in it. Supposedly there's big drama that's where the title comes but hey... It's done I don't have to think of plots anymore. I'm done! 100000000000% done Take me out of the oven cuz' IM DONE! Bye thank you! you're now able to unsubcribe, unvote if you want i don't really care anymore... I'm just done guise.. yeah adios!