Spring Break - Part 1.

You're My What?

 

 

Finally! The relaxing vacation has started, no worrying about homework or cramming for a test. Hyunmi was reminded to be ready 7 a.m. sharp for their trip to the resort. The excited kid she was, she packed right away the night before and couldn’t even sleep a wink. Though, she thought she can sleep in the car on the way.

As expected she got ready earlier than anyone and had the extra time to take a short nap. Lying down on her couch, Hyunmi was about to close her eyes until a buzz was heard coming from her phone. Groggily picking it up, she read the message.

 

You ready? I’m here to pick you up. Everyone’s meeting at Kai’s house since we’re all just using 2 cars. Come down! I’m getting impatient! –You’re favorite cousin. <3  

 

“What a poohead.” Hyunmi chuckled, getting her suite case and making her way down to the parking area of her apartment. Spotting her cousin leaning against a van, she sneakily tip toed behind Chanyeol and hollered, “BOO!”

“AAAAAAAAAH!” Chanyeol screamed frightened, panicking and instinctively hitting the laughing Hyunmi.

“OH MY GOSH! You should have seen your face!” Hyunmi exclaimed, copying Chanyeol.

“Whatever.” The upset cousin muttered, “Just get in the van.”

 

 

Arriving at Kai’s house, Hyunmi spotted everyone  already there. She immediately got down and greeted them.

“Okay, everyone’s here. We can start driving now and we’d probably arrive around 11:30.” Kai announced, “And we have 2 drivers, right? Chanyeol for the van and Luhan for the car.”

“I also did a  sit arrangement for everyone, so no one will argue.” Sehun butted in, “All the guys, except Luhan hyung will go to the van and all the girls will go to the car with Luhan hyung. Fair enough?”

“Uh, no.” Luhan protested, “Why am I stuck babysitting all the girls, while everyone else are together.”

“HEY! Don’t be such a baby and get in the car.” Hyunmi commanded.

“So bossy! I don’t think I’ll be able to handle you the whole trip.” Luhan complained.

Hyunmi glared at Luhan, mentally killing him already. “Why won’t you shut up and just drive us there so we both can be at least 20 meters away from each other.”

The 3 girls, Jieun, Sooyeon and Miyoung all sighed and said, “This is going to be a long drive.”

All went to their perspective cars and the long drive to Busan has started.

Everyone was having fun in the van, blasting music and shouting the lyrics, while at the car, not so much. Awkward silence filled the car, no one spoke a word until Hyunmi started messing with the air conditioning.

“Can you stop fiddling with the damn buttons! You’re distracting me from my driving.” Luhan said.

“I’m just turning it higher! It’s so hot in here.” Hyunmi replied, “Why do you have to complain so much?”

“What do you mean hot? It’s perfectly fine in this car so stop messing it up! And I’m not complaining a lot, you’re just making me so annoyed.”

“Annoyed? With what? Having my own opinion on the temperature. You’re out of your mind Luhan!”

“Out of my mind? You’re telling me, I’m out of my mind! Oh my god, I’m not the one making such dumb noises creating a danger hazard.” Luhan yelled.

“Can you calm down! You’re the hazard in this car, not me!” Hyunmi defended.

“Ugh! Why did I even come to this trip! I could be at home, where it’s all quiet and noise freak free!”

“Never ending complaining! No one forced you to this trip, so yeah! You should have just stayed at home then maybe we both can have a peaceful spring break!”

A complain from Luhan and a comeback from Hyunmi, the two didn’t stop arguing since the beginning. Leaving the 3 girls in an awkward situation, giggling at times.

“Don’t they look like a husband and wife arguing?” Miyoung whispered, “They’re both so cute together.”

 

 

Luckily, nothing utterly dangerous happened and both parties arrived at the resort safely.

“Welcome to Paradise Resort! Where all your problems fade away!” Kai introduced.

“Dude, what are you doing?” Kris laughed, “Advertising or something?”

Kai made a mocking face, still continuing he’s introduction, “We have 6 rooms, 2 in each except for one, which is specially made for me. Go on and pick your roommate!” He finally stopped, but reminded. “NO BOY AND GIRL PAIR! I swear, if I hear screams at night, I will barge in and personally kick them out!” 

 


 

Hello fellow subscribers! :) 
For once this is author JJ, not VV. lol. 
I would just like to THANK YOU! For you guys who subscribed and commented. 
HAHA, i know i haven't really thanked you guys. 

Oh, and i was also wondering what kind of fandom are you guys. Well for me, I'm a hardcore Sone, and VV is an Exotic. ;)

-Let's all be friends! <3    

 

I feel so awkward writing an author's note. -_-

That's why VV does them.

Yeah, the one who called herself 'fun and cool'.

A message to VV:

Dear friend, the next time your write an author's note. Try descirbing me for once.

P.S. stop being to conceited.

Sincerely, JJ. <3