Stalkers

You're My What?

Author’s POV

“So what do you want to eat?” Jungkook asked, looking at her.

“Hmmm I want dukbokki.” Hyunmi tapped her chin, still thinking more food.

“Is that it?” He looked at her. Is she one of those chicks who barely eat? He questioned himself.

“Nope… I just don’t know the name of street foods, as I said before I’m still new.” She explained and smiled widely showing her eye smile to him.

“Oh… Then let’s go to Chuncheon!” He beamed. Wow I guess am wrong. He stated in his head.

“Where is that?” tilting her head to the side

“Just come with me, M’lady.” He showed his hand gesturing her to take it, she took it and they hold hands. If only we are actually a couple. They both thought at the same time.

Another round of compliment got from strangers. Even some kids that around 8 tried mocking them two. Hyunmi’s face is red like a tomato and Jungkook have a tint of red on his cheek but he would look straight forward and Hyunmi would look on the ground. They walked for another 15 minutes and got to their destination.

“Here we are! Chuncheon! Foreigners call it the street food street of Myeong-dong.” He explained to her and she nodded her head.

“Ohh.” Hyunmi said making a cute ‘O’ shape on and Jungkook couldn’t help but giggle. She looked up and smiled at him. They looked around the place and started to go to different stalls.

Little did they know someone or more likely people are following them two.

“Aish! Be careful!” Jimin hissed at Miyoung as she was almost seen.

“Okay fine! Don’t have to be mean!” she hissed back.

“You two can be a couple!” Jieun playfully said and she receives a glare from the two. Then they noticed someone else following the two.

“Hey isn’t that Luhan?” Sooyeon pointed out. They looked where she was pointing.

“The boy that looks like a deer, and have the innocent look but my cousin hates him.” Jimin blabbered.

“Yeaaahh… suuurree…” The 3 girls said.

“What is he doing? Why is he hiding like us?” Jieun asked.

“I don’t know maybe he was passing by and not hiding like us Jieun. You just can’t assume someone is hiding or being a stalker like us.” Sooyeon stated.

“But no seriously look!” She pointed at Luhan.

~~

Luhan was walking around Myeong-Dong. When he spotted Hyunmi with a guy, he got curious so he decided to follow her. Who the heck is that guy? He asked himself. He just kept walking and when the two would look around he would turn around and just look at a random stall and touching what’s in the stall then he saw a stall that have hat and sun glasses. He looked at the sign. ‘The Stalkers equipment.’ Was actually posted on the board, he took out his money and took a hat and sunglass.

“Stalking someone today ey.” The ahjussi said.

“Umm no… just hiding.” Luhan reasoned. The ahjussi nodded his head not really caring. Rudee He sassed in his head. Heh Let the stalking begins... wait not stalking, more of a ‘HIDING’. He corrected himself. Then a hand was put on his shoulder. He gasped.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Miyoung asked curiously.

“Ummm… just hiding from… fan girls.” He reasoned. Miyoung looked around and found no fan girls but she decided to play-along.

“Ahh… Fangirls, they follow you everywhere. Annoying right?” She said with a bit of sarcasm.

“Okay umm I got to go.” He saw Hyunmi and the guy move. Then Miyoung pulled him and made Tsk sound.

“I know you’re following them well Jieun does but now comes to think of it. You bought a hat and a sunglass in a shop called ‘The Stalkers equipment.’ And when Hyunmi and Jungkook start to move you suddenly said you have to go.” Miyoung stated. Luhan irritated, try to get of grasp of Miyoung but no use.

“OKAY FINE! What do you want so you can let go?!” He hissed at frustration.

“Let’s team up together with the rest.” She waved her hands telling the rest to come out from their hiding spot.

“Aish fine! Hurry before we lose them!” He eagerly said. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Super short update....Sorry just soo tired i was planning to update yesterday cuz' i woke up and saw all the positive comments so i was like okay imma go to my morning jog and then write after i come home . I got out then it started raining i was frustrated but i still went instead of jogging i end up walking. I'm too lazy hehe... Sooo then i got home i was hungry, then i was like 'K i'm gonna eat first while watch a drama.' so I started to look for drama and i found 'MONSTAR' then i saw one time an article about it that it was not good. But i end up loving it! and finished till episode 8 and i finished it at 10:30 pm something i only had two words 'Chapter 20' Bad author >.<. So i did not update yesterday! OMG HOW I LOVE MONSTAR! Can't wait till Friday!! AHH! okay imma do double update today! :) Smile! Remember Double update! ;)  Still working on it though..