Embarrassed

You're My What?

Hyunmi's POV

After what Luhan said, I just ignore him the whole time in class. Try to focus in class but I end up looking out at the window and stare at those students doing P.E. Ugh I have P.E. after lunch! Why?! I mentally complained. While I was spacing out Mr. Lee was calling my name, so I snap out of my thoughts.

“Ye, Mr. Lee?” I asked gently.

“Since you were looking intensely outside, why don’t you do 3 laps around the track?” he demanded. My eyes widened.

“EH?! Me. Run. Outside.” Pointing at myself then outside the window. And he nodded his head. WHY IS WORLD SO CRUEL ON ME?! I mentally yelled.

“Hurry, we’ll ALL watch you run. So we’ll go down with YOU.” He emphasized some words. Tint of light pink shown in my face, but I stood up and ready to go.

Our class and a different class were collided. Then I saw Mr. Lee talk to the gym teacher, probably explaining while his class was here. While he was talking, I stretched my legs. I might not be a sporty person but sometimes I jogged, so I guess this would be nothing. I looked around after I stretched and one guy caught my eyes. Well he’s DANG CUTE! I squealed in my head, and then Mr. Lee came back with a whistle. He explained to us that the other class that’s there is actually having free time so ‘I’ can use the track on my own. Bull crap they’re going to watch me. Just great!

“When I blow it you run, the whole track.” He explained. I looked around the track, and gazed at it. It’s bigger than I thought. AND I’LL HAVE TO RUN THAT 3X! Great just great! FML! I almost yelled but decided to keep it in my head. I walked towards the track and waited for the whistle, and then he blew the whistle. I started to run at the track it took me 10 minutes to do one lap, and another, and my last lap. It was hard! I swear never to space out ever again! Damn it! My forehead is damp with sweat, I put my hands on my knees bending and gasping for air. My cheeks were tinted dark red.

“Have you learned your lesson?” He demanded.

“Ye…” I answered, still panting.

“I can’t hear you.” He teased.

“YE!” I yelled then huffed.

After that hell and other pure evil subjects, it’s time for lunch. I slowly walked to the cafeteria. When I hand was put on my shoulder. I looked up.

Oh… It’s just you.” I replied tiredly.

It’s your fault. Spacing out. Well at least we skipped the first period, thanks to you.” Jimin replied gratefully.

Glad I help you.” Sarcastic clearly heard in my voice. We walked to the cafeteria together and most girls already admiring him and glaring at me, and started whispering. ‘OMG look at her such a !’ ‘I know right!’ ‘Why the heck is she hanging out with that cute kid?’ ‘Sheesh stay away from him! You !’ they whispered behind my back. Not just because you’re ‘WHISPERING’ doesn’t mean I can’t hear you. And you’re the one that’s a , es be es. I thought to myself.

Hey… what are they saying? They keep whispering so loud.” Jimin asked me and I shrugged my should too tired to explain.

We got to the cafeteria and separated. I looked for my friends then I found them and plopped myself beside Miyoung.

“Hey, you look so damned tired? What happen?” Miyoung asked.

“Oh you know. Mr. Lee just made me ran the tracks 3x, cuz’ I was looking at the window.” I explain with some sarcasm.

“Wow! The track is like gigantic and you ran that 3x?!” Sooyeon pointed out.

“Yeah, thanks for pointing out the obvious.” I retorted back.   

“Sheesh so moody today.” Jieun added.

“Sorry, just too tired.” I apologized. I looked around the cafeteria and spotted who I was looking for, and Jimin is sitting on that table. What the heck just happened? Do they know each other? I asked myself.

“Oh, Miyoung since you know most of the boys here. Do you know that guy?” I pointed at the boy near ‘Exo table’, but not so close like they have their own group and he was sitting by the edge of the bench.

“Which one?” she asked.

“Like that one with the hair is down but semi-messy and it’s like black, nearby the window close by the Exo table but like 1 table away and sitting the edge of the bench.” Still pointing at him.

“Oh! That guy! His name is Jeon Jung Gook, but preferred calling him JungKook. And they’re actually in group called Bangtan Boys or BTS. They’re second popular after Exo of course. They do receive confessions frequently but reject them nicely. They’re actually sweet although I don’t know that new kid must be new to their group.” She explained I nodded my head understanding her. I stared at him with a bit of admiration.

“Yah, do you have a crush on him?!” the three yelled in unison, and some looked at our table even Exo table, and the new students are there already except for Jimin.

“SHUT UP!” I half yelled at them.

“Wait so do you?” Sooyeon half whispered, half yelled.

“Maybe…” I replied awkwardly.

“Spill! Now!” They said in sync again.

“Okay FINE! A little!” I answered defeated.

“OMG! HYUNMI LIKES A GUY!” Miyoung yelled and that made the whole cafeteria look on our table.

“MWOH/ WHAT?!” we heard two people yelled and stood up abruptly, hand was slammed on the table.

“AISH! Shut up will you?!” I demanded at her, light shade of pink shown on my cheeks.

“WHO IS IT?!” Chanyeol and Jimin were standing right in front of me. (A/n: of course Jimin said it in English.)

“Who are you?” they pointed at each other and asked in sync. I rolled my eyes at their childish act.

“I’M HER COUSIN!” They both yelled at the same time, and all attention is in our table, even Jungkook is looking. No STOP THIS IS EMBARRASSING HE’S LOOKING! THIS ! Raging inside my head

“Aish STOP!” I slammed my hands on the table and that made the two look at me. I’m sooooo tired and sick of this day! THIS DAY IS THE WORST EMBARRASSING MOMENT IN MY LIFE!

Jimin meet Chanyeol. Chanyeol meet Jimin now shut up!” I massaged my temple, and they looked at each other, and glared, if look can kill, they’ll be both dead.

“AISH! GET OUT OF MY FACE YOU TWO IDIOTS!” I yelled furiously, and made them sat at their perspective table rapidly. I bet I’m going to get question by Jimin when I get home. Again I massaged my throbbing temple.

The day went by quickly, I got to skip gym cuz’ I ran already, but then I noticed JungKook was actually on my gym class. I mentally fan girl, and I stared at him play basketball. Yes I’m a girl I do admire guys too, not too often though. I just stared at him the whole time. Yes creepy I know.

I walked home and as I opened the door another shock was written on my face.

OH FINALLY YOU’RE HERE!” Jimin yelled, but that didn’t shock. What shocks me is the fact that BTS is in my living room and that’s mean JungKook is there too! ‘MY’ crush is literally ‘INSIDE’ my house. Ah ! Collect yourself together Hyunmi! I mentally scolded myself.

 “Yeah. I ‘am. Now calm down, the world ain’t ending.”  I said in monotone, so it won’t be obvious that I’ve been mentally spazzing over JungKook.

 “Didn’t tell us you’re living with a ‘girl’” a guy in sunglasses stated.

“Ahehe… mian… She’s my cousin.” They nodded their heads.

 

Oh I hope you don’t mind me bringing my new friends at home!” He said. Oh no! I don’t mind at all. In fact I THANK you a lot! I praised him in my head.

Oh no… NOT at all.” I replied, he nodded his head.

Well… Um I’ll be upstairs doing…homework.” I awkwardly pointed at my room.

WAIT! My friends haven’t introduced themselves yet!” He exclaimed at me. I looked at him and released a quiet sigh and nodded my head, telling them to introduce themselves. Then they started without any hesitation.

“Kim Namjoo- imnida, but call me Rap Monster.” He bowed and I bowed lightly.

“Seok Jinah-imnida, but call me Jin.” Again he bowed and I bowed lightly, at least no distraction not like how Exo introduced themselves before.

“Min Yoongi- imnida, I prefer Suga though.” Instead of bowing he gave me a peace sign and I smiled at him.

“Jung Hoseok- imnida, also known as J-hope!” and another peace sign and I smiled sincerely.

“Kim Taehyun- imnida, but please call me V.” he bowed lightly and I did the same, and it was finally his turn. My heart feels like it’s about to break-out of my rib cage.

“Annyeong Jeon Jungook-imnida, but I like it when people call me JungKook.” He smiled and offered his right hand for handshake. I took his hand and electric shock waved to my spine. I smiled at him. OHMYGAWD! MY FEELZ! GONE! HIS VOICE, HIS HAN! AHHHH OVARIES! After some 10 seconds more holding his hand I let go, and introduced myself.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Park Hyunmi-imnida.” I bowed 90 degrees, and then smiled sincerely. Before I lose my cool, I climbed upstairs and straight forward to my room. I closed it and locked it I plopped myself to my bed, I put the pillow on my face and started squealing, endlessly.

An hour or so passed, and I did my homework, and already change to my shorts and a tank top but with a blazer on top of it, so it’s not showy. Then I heard Jimin called me.

HYUNMI! DINNER’S READY!”

COMING!” I replied, tied my hair in a messy bun, before I left my room I looked at the clock and it’s already 8 pm. Then I walked downstairs. THEY’RE STILL HERE! I was shock.

“Oh… Um…” I awkwardly entered the kitchen, that made them look up at me and gaped.

What are you wearing?!” Jimin asked furiously.

My comfortable clothes…” I stated slowly and sat down beside JungKook. Don’t judge it was the only space left! I can see his furious eyes boring a whole through me, but ignored it and ate the food and left the awkward atmosphere as fast as I can. Climbed upstairs and straight to my room and locked.

Another hour passed and it’s already 9 pm and I heard them bid their goodbyes and hear the door shut once they left. Then I heard footsteps and then a knock on my door. I pretend I’m asleep.

Hyunmi unlock this door, this instant.” Jimin demanded but I kept pretending.

I know you’re not sleeping.” He stated. I gave up and walked to the door and unlocked the lock, then went back to my bed then lied down, and then he came in.

SO who’s the guy and why were you wearing that when we had dinner?!” He asked.

“Just… let me sleep. I’ll tell you soon! And the clothes… well I thought they were gone okay! I didn’t really hear any of you, don’t blame me!” I defended myself.

Fine but you better tell me!” He warned and left my room. Then after a while I fell asleep and flew to a beautiful dreamland, where there’s no problem, just me and my dreams…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Admin VV again updating! Hehe i felt like typing so i did! and work on this story soooo hard... hehehe. so i went to the library with admin JJ when i saw this book -->  (fangirl by ken baker) and Imma start reading it tom.... well later cuz' it 12:00am  here... see how much i want to update LOL... sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake... i'm tired hoohoo...  and this book is dedicated to us fangirls LOL!.

SOoo have you guys came up with any ship name of hyunmi and luhan.... but then i smell some hyunmi and jungkook moment *hint hint, wink wink ;)*  I'll update soon if i'm not that lazy... hihihi stay tune

 hihi