Game

You're My What?

Read authors note at the end. ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~

HyunMi ‘s P.O.V.

Spring break is over and everyone needs to go back from partying to studying hard, and I don’t like this idea of going back to school, because it means I’m going to see that poopy face Luhan. Yuck!

I slammed my hands to my alarm, got out of my bed and walked towards the washroom, took a long warm shower, and let my thoughts run around my head. It’s mostly about Luhan, but why him? Why Luhan?

After that long nice shower, I thought of what to eat for breakfast and I have to think fast or I’ll be late for school, so I decided to cook pancake. All the ingredients are on the cupboard, I tried reaching for some of it and I just give up. I just can’t reach it.

“I’ll just skip breakfast.”  Sighing defeated and slung my bag over my shoulder.

Getting out of the apartment and then locking it before I walk out of the building. I saw Mrs. Kim at the front of her house getting her milk and newspaper, so I decided to greet her.

“Hi, Mrs. Kim.” I bowed respectfully to her.

“Oh, Why hello there young lady, going to school already?” she asked in her sweet cheerful voice.

“Yes, Mrs. Kim. I’ll see you later!” I waved my right hand to say goodbye, walking backwards toward the elevator and then facing forward to see where I’m going. At the elevator I plugged in my earphones to my iPod and listen to music.

I walked my way towards to school while listening to music and most of it reminds me of Luhan, I started to get deep with my thoughts, and then I bumped to a wall, so I looked up… sshhiiii- It’s not a wall it’s freaking poop face Lu Jerk Han!

“Oh, it’s just you.” I said with my monotone and poker face. I remove my earphones then rubbed my forehead… It hurts like I just got hit by a brick.

“Wow, you sound so enthusiastic.” Full of sarcasm in his voice, I rolled my eyes and walked passed him. I kept my cool but inside me… I’m burning!

“Yah! How dare you just walk pass by a goddess!” He yelled. I turned my head to him.

“Goddess??” I laughed so hard I clutched on my stomach… even though it was tru – WHAT NO! His eyebrows were knitted together showing he’s confuse. I admit that was cute!

“You!? OMFG! No way! Ahahaha” I kept laughing, then started to walk to school again. I saw the school gate, isn’t that far when a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked at the hand then to the person’s face it was poopy face, he pulled me towards him really hard.

“What are you doing?!” and next thing everything went into a flash.

His lips were on top of mine.  My eyes widened and pushed him as hard as I can, but he was too strong. Fine two can play this game. I smirked and then kissed him back and I his lips. He stopped. Then he looked at me with his eyes popping out of their socket. I smirked and wiped my lips with my thumb.

“That was amazing, Mr. Lu Han.” I said in my most intimidating tone, and then gave him a wink, and walked off to school, some students saw it and gasped in shock. I left him dumbfounded.

 

Luhan’s P.O.V. (Tadah!)

Well that was shocking. Hyunmi kiss me back. I thought she would still be all frustrated to what happen to her house guess not. I smirked and started to walk to the gates when I heard someone calling me oppa. I rolled my eyes and turned my back.

“What is it Miyeol?” I asked in my irritation, and then an idea came popping in my head. I showed my devious smile.

“O-oppa… I was just…” the girl didn’t even finish her words and I held her hand.

“Shh… mianhae… I was just being pure mean.” I apologize in charming way, I swooned her that fast, and she started giggling. I mentally rolled my eyes.  es be es… I acted and we walked in front of the gates and of course, girls started screaming I was searching through the crowds and I did not found who I was looking for, but still played my little act. I found Exo and waved at them, they’re being swarm with girls, giving them chocolate and I of course have mine. I held the hand and pretended she’s important. The girls started whispering

*I bet oppa will dump that later.* one muttered and other responded *yeah, oppa won’t stick to a girl for a whole day.* Meaning you guys don`t have chance either.

“Well, if you lovely girls excuse me.” I flashed my most charming fakest smile every day, and most girl drool and their mouth were opened. They nodded their head like zombies.

“I’ll see you soon Miyeol.” I whispered seductively to her ears, and she nodded her head dreamily.

I ran to Exo.

“Hyung, who was that?” asked the most innocent maknae.

“Oh, No one important.” I reasoned to him, so it won’t have to get more in details. Then Chen the troll just has to blurt out something.

“Well, that was fast I saw you making out with Hyunmi, close to the gates, then now you have a different chick.” He smirked. This troll is going to get it!!

“Yeah, that was nothing.” I looked around then one was missing.

“Hey… Where’s Chanyeol?”

“Oh… he saw the scene of you eating his cousin’s lips… so when she came in. He automatically pulled her and walked off somewhere.” Baekhyun shrugging his shoulder like it’s nothing. My eyes widened for millisecond then I thought. Why should I care? It’s not like she’s special or something. I mentally scoffed.

“Ah… how many of you have seen the ‘Scene’.” Quoting the scene word and then all Exo members raised their hand. I was shocked to see Sehun’s hand.

“You too Sehun!” My eyes were wide and pointed my index finger at him. He nodded and grinned evilly.

“I feel bad for Hyunmi. I bet her cousin is yelling at her right now.” Kris said in his normal tone. The rest nodded their head like toddlers. I rolled my eyes for nth time of the day.

 

Author’s P.O.V.

When you got in the gates, Chanyeol pulled your wrist and dragged you to the soccer field of your school. What's with people pulling me, it’s not a freaking drama where you can just drag a girl into somewhere?! You tried to break out from the person’s grip, but he tightened his grip more if that’s even possible.

“What the hell, why were you kissing HIM?!” He let go of your wrist then pointed his index finger towards the gate. His booming deep loud voice made you flinched. Your wrist have this really dark red mark around it. 

“HE STARTED IT FIRST!” you yelled at him, out of your frustration. You grabbed your hair and started to pull it.

“AT FIRST I THOUGHT! HE JUST…” You can’t find the word, and all of a sudden tears started to spill from your eyes and sob can be heard.

“You know he’s a player… and you’re his victim. Play on your own risk Hyunmi.” With that Chanyeol left the field and walked back to school.

Hyunmi couldn’t take all the pressure anymore and started to sob uncontrollably and cried her heart out she clutched to her uniform… 10 minutes have passed and she gathered herself together and stood up. She looked at her phone to check the time and she have another 10 minutes to go her locker and get all her things. She ran to school and went to her locker gathered all her things and walked up to her class like nothing happened.

When she sat on her desk she looked at the window and started to space. The teacher came in and started his lesson. Hyunmi just space out through her class.

 

~The final bell rung, through the day Hyunmi just spaced out. She was just about to walk out of the gates when Miyoung and Sooyeon popped out of nowhere.

“Hey!” Miyoung cheerfully greeted Hyunmi, but she just nodded her head, showing she knows their presence.

“What’s wrong?” Sooyeon asked concern for her friend.

“Oh… nothing.” Hyunmi replied.

“What NOTHING?! There’s this video they showed at the cafeteria at lunch… YOU AND LUHAN MAKING OUT!” Miyoung yelled beside your ear.  Hyunmi put her hands on her ear to block Miyoung’s loud voice.

“Spill now missy, while I still have my patience.” Sooyeon threatened Hyunmi.  She heaved a long depressing sigh, and started spilling everything to them.

“So do you have feelings for Luhan?” they asked in sync. Hyunmi was too confused, so she shrugged her shoulder.

“I don’t know actually… Um where’s Jieun?” Hyunmi asked.

“We don’t know we didn’t see her at lunch either. Maybe she isn’t here today.” Miyoung explained. She just nodded her head.

“Hey… Um want spend the weekend with me… let’s have some life. I’ve been obsessing over books for the rest of the break and I need a life, so would you guys like to spend it with me?  And besides I have to tell you guys something…” Hyunmi fidgeted with her fingers, then the two looked at her and nodded their head slowly curious what she’s going to tell them.

“Well, we’ll see you tomorrow!” Miyoung waved at her and bid their good-bye.

~~~~~~~~~~

ADMIN VV IN THE HOUSE Y'ALL Hehehe... sorry guys for really super duper late update! We've been busy at school and stupid writer block... and i'm soooo sorry for any grammar errors, admin JJ did not edit and she couldn't because she's studying for finals... then there's me  I'm lazy as that polar bear -_- ... and then i got distracted by doing this story.  Well finals are coming up so we might update after the school is over and summer comes, so please be patient and don't unsubcribe! Woohh!! Please wish us luck for our test.... and appreciate this update. I worked hard on this! Fighting! Oh and I know i'm late but EXO IS BAAACKKK!!~ >;) LOVE YOU ALL GUYS! ~♥