Awkward.

You're My What?

 

Eventually Chanyeol left leaving Hyunmi and Luhan alone. Both decided to not waste the fact that they were already at the mall, and just stroll around. But they seemed to not expect what the outcome of that would be.

While they were window shopping, whispers and murmurs were heard from every place they went. At first, they didn’t really mind it but as it continued long enough for them to actually understand what they were saying. They were very embarrassed.

“Omo. Look at that couple! They’re so cute together! They remind me of us when we were young.”

“I bet they’ll have beautiful children.”

“Don’t be afraid to reproduce!” One shouted, making the situation even worse.

Both felt everyone was watching them. Like they were a movie everyone was so interested on. At the end, Hyunmi couldn’t take it anymore and asked Luhan to drop her off at her apartment.

“Why? Couldn’t take some sweet comments from all those strangers? I kind of find it cute.” Luhan smirked, turning right after and added. “Pfft. Reproducing?” He laughed.

 

Hyunmi felt even more hot with his response, and started muttering things on the way to the car. “What a jerk.” Hyunmi muttered. “Can’t even make a girl feel better.”

 

Finally arriving at Hyunmi’s apartment, Luhan halt to a stop and immediately leaned over to Hyunmi and unbuckled her seatbelt.

Hyunmi scoffed. “What was that for?”

“An act of courtesy, hon. You should try it some time.” Luhan leaned back and asked. “Hey. I really need to go. Can I use your washroom?”

Hyunmi chuckled at the favor, and just nodded getting out of the car and into her apartment.

“It’s right there.” Hyunmi pointed out. “And while you’re here. Do you want some tea, or something?”

“Sure!” Luhan replied. “I guess you took my advice about courtesy.”

After Luhan was done, he sat down at the living room and waited for the tea. But to him it was taking longer that it should. So he got up and started walking towards the kitchen. When he entered quietly, he saw her still making their tea and getting some snacks. Sneakily he tip toed his way to Hyunmi and poked her side. Making her squeal and turn around instinctively pushing Luhan to the ground but bringing herself with him too.

Not realizing what happened, Hyunmi felt a soft thing on her lips and thought it was just the tiled floor. But she opened her eyes, finally seeing that it was Luhan. Slowly processing the idea in her mind she immediately stood up and got back to making their tea, trying not to look awkward.

As for Luhan, it didn’t seem to affect him as much as Hyunmi did. But feeling the tensed situation between him and Hyunmi. He decided to just make up an excuse and leave.   

“Here goes nothing.” He sighed, taking his phone and making it ring for it to look like someone was calling him. “Hey Kai. Oh, you’re inviting me to your house for dinner? I guess I can come. Okay bye.” Worst lie ever.

“You’re going?” Hyunmi turned around, having a poker face to not show it was a big deal but having a slight color of pink on her cheeks.

“Uh. Yeah. Kai called me, he said the Exo members were going to be at his house for dinner. Well, I guess I should go now.” Luhan rushed to the front door, quickly put his shoes on and zoomed off to his car.

“THANK GOD!” Hyunmi said in relief. Then she noticed, “that stole my first kiss! NOOO, and I was actually saving that for someone I liked.”

 

While on the other side Luhan was laughing his off imagining the face Hyunmi had when they kissed. “OHMYGOD! Her face was priceless! I could totally tell it was her first kiss.” He happily sighed, still giggling on the way home.

 

That night Hyunmi laid down on her bed, replaying that moment in her head. But throughout the process her face was turning redder each minute.

“GOSH! Just forget about it!” Hyunmi told herself. “Oh, what am I saying. That was probably nothing to him, of course, he is a player after all.” She put her hand on her pounding chest and tried to calm herself down.

But after hours of breathing heavily, it was still in her mind. “Why can’t I forget about it? Ugh.” She whispered, looking helpless.

Throughout the night she didn’t sleep but kept on thinking about the incident. Is it normal to over react? Am I suppose to? Why am I feeling like this? Do I like Luha--.. NEVER!

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Admin VV updated on a Special day!! hihihi Hey it's still April 8th here so it's still counted! 

I have a trivia well not really it's just a question to see whose really reading... 'cuz admin JJ and I actually felt like we're not worthy enough because all we get is 'Update soon'... okay enough drama the question 

"you were going to amusement park with your friends, you were at the front of the amusement park, but then you got a suddenly got text from your friends saying they couldn't come anymore because something came up. Well you didn't want to waste your ticket and you're already at the front of the amusement park. You rode most of the kiddy rides and you wanted to ride the gigantic roller coaster, so you lined up on the single line... you were already inside the cart, and then your Exo bias comes and rides it with you. What would be your reaction and what would you do after the ride." and the best answer will get a Oneshot story! so Fighting! and btw this question wasn't originally mine it's from I have thing for Exo in tumblr it from one of the admin I just change the word or some sentences. I was going to write a speech about Exo 1 year anniversary but then I was people will just look at my blog if they're interested. LOL longest A/N ever. Thanks guys who actually read authors note :)